“Don't even stop here.”
Review of Seaview Inn

Seaview Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Grover Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was the worst hotel I have ever seen. Filthy and smelly, had an old sofa in the room that should of been sent to the dump, it was horrible, stained and cushions were completely flat... Homeless people outside so I guess it wasn't the best area and it was not cheap!!!! We booked on line so called and complained and our money was refunded. Even the front office was dirty and smelled. After we left we wished that we had taken pictures.....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The room is dated, the bathroom smelt of cigarettes (a non smoking room, but our guess is that it was previously a smoking room and you just can't get rid of that smell!); but it was cheap and the room was clean. The continental breakfast is a joke, so don't book it thinking you will have a light meal (it's served in the lobby which is the size of a bathroom). I wouldn't stay here again, but it's not terrible. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Bonza U
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Clean well priced motel close to beach and bars. We found the gentleman at reception to be very friendly and helpful. Rooms are a good size. Area is very safe. We would recommend this to people looking for a well priced motel.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank gls09
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Honey and I booked this hotel, but had last minute emergency and had to cancel and return home. Normally you can't cancel on the day but Harry the owner was so nice and didn't charge us! Thanks Harry, You're the best :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mireille S
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This hotel is old but clean. The carpets are old but also seemingly clean. The price was good and the owners nice. The smell in the office almost turned us off from seeing a room but in the end, the rooms were fine. The walls were thin so you could hear conversations and TV's going on either side which was disappointing. I could feel the springs through the mattress at times, my husband thought the bed was fine. This Inn is 5 blocks from the beach so a nice walk to sunset. The shower was for people under 5 feet tall and the pressure was mediocre. But for the price it was ok.

Room Tip: This is for you if you are a heavy sleeper.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stayed there first weekend in Oct. 2011. The location was off the main street in town and within walking distance to the beach. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and quiet. Overall it was a good value and very affordable. The staff was friendly and gave me a better room than what I booked. No bells and whistles just basic accomodations. I would stay there again and recommend it if you are looking for basic accomodations.

Room Tip: Nothing fancy just a great value when everything else comparable on the central coast was twice the...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank VictoriaCA
Reviewed April 22, 2011

This is a typical motel; it's clean enough and the amenities are fine. Of course the walls are thin, so depending on your luck you may end up having to listen to lots of noise from all directions. I just had a couple with a baby move in next to me. I can hear everything. I paid $79 to spend the night here. I'm hoping the baby doesn't cry all night. I guess my point is, I feel so ripped off having to pay a lot of money to spend an unrestful night in an otherwise pleasant spot.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1 mi away
Quality Inn Pismo Beach
Quality Inn Pismo Beach
#20 of 29 in Pismo Beach

Been to Seaview Inn? Share your experiences!