“Fantastic food and service - best bar b que ever!”
Review of The Rib Line

The Rib Line
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and service - best bar b que ever!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Was driving by and noticed this restaurant. I was served by a young guy who was very friendly and quickly got the food and even brought me an "extra" to try (the chilli bowl - which was amazing) because I asked for a recommendation. The interior of the restaurant was a bit bare and the TV on the wall showing a basketball game was a bit of a shame because it made the place feel like a local bar more than a great place to eat. The beer and food was exemplary! Really worth a try, excellent food at a good price.

• Visited May 2012

Kingman, Arizona
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The Rib Line has been in San Luis Obispo for years and now they have another restaurant in Grover Beach.
It wasn't very crowded when I arrived, which isn't surprising for a Tuesday night, and the wait staff was extremely friendly.
I ordered the Tri-tip plate, cole slaw, and corn bread. The meal showed up quickly, but with buttered sour dough bread instead of the requested cole slaw. This wasn't a big deal for me so I didn't question it, but am not sure how attentive the wait staff may have been in his obvious attempts at making me comfortable. When the check showed up it had the sour dough, so he just took the order wrong.
This place is really good for BBQ and I would recommend it for a quick lunch or dinner, it's right down the street from the Grand Avenue ramp to the beach.

• Visited March 2012
Pismo Beach, California
“Just opened.”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

The Ribline is new to Grover Beach, but has been around for awhile. It's VERY good. Tri tip is my favorite, and they offer alot of "sides" to go with it!

Petaluma, California
“Excellent Ribs and Tri-Tip Chili!”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My husband and I recently visited and enjoyed the food so much we went again the next night! He had the beef ribs - 4 giant meaty juicy ribs. I had the baby rack ribs, with all the bones sliding off the meat. So tender. The sauce is the perfect heat and sweet for us. The owner was there that night and offered us free tastes of things, particularly his award winning tri-tip chili which was definitely on our agenda for the next visit. Excellent. The corn bread are actually large mini-loaves. The next night I had the Mustang burger which was so juicy it kept sliding out of the bun. My favorite kind!! And perfect matchstick french fries. YUM! We want everyone to know how lovely Rib Line is in our little neck of the woods. Don't miss it! (By the way we asked for any leftover beef ribs for our pugs and they gave us what I suppose is not good enough to serve, but the meatiest bones our dogs have ever had! They need to charge for this - it's worth it!)

• Visited February 2012