“Ortega Burger to die for!”
Review of Mongo's Saloon

Mongo's Saloon
Ranked #31 of 60 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I have eaten here twice in 2011, most recently in December. The ortega burger is out of this world! My boyfriend had the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich and he gave it rave reviews as well. The people are friendly and I would highly recommend having a burger and beer there. It isn't expensive - in fact they have daily specials. TVs for watching sports. A band too although we didn't stay long enough to listen. They have a casino/card room too but we didn't go in it.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I haven't Eatten there in years bit I remember it being pretty amazing and everything was organic. This is the local bar that all my friends and I like to go when we go out. Everyone that I have met that works there is super nice and the bouncers are always looking out for us local girls because it is were all the tourist like to go. It's just a few blocks from the beach!

1  Thank Sistadunts