We stayed at a variety of hotels near Yosemite, but this had the best central location. The front desk was helpful and our room updated, clean, and spacious. It is NOT in Groveland! Keep driving towards the Park. Just beyond the hotel towards the park entrance is Rainbow Falls. A must stop! If you can handle 60 degree water and want some adventure wear a bathing suit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yosemite Westgate Lodge is the most modern lodging facility on Highway 120, located just a mere 12 miles from the Big Oak Flat "Westgate" Entrance to Yosemite N.P., And a short 35 mile jaunt down to the Valley Floor and the many popular features of Yosemite including the thunderous waterfalls, Half Dome, El Capitan, Cathedral Rocks, and many campgrounds in and around Yosemite. We offer the ideal place to stay if you are traveling from the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. Our hotel boasts 48 luxuriously appointed and newly remodeled and extremely spacious rooms. Most of our rooms have two queen size beds, making them ideal for families or groups. The Yosemite Westgate Lodge is a 100% Non-Smoking facility and unfortunately, Pets are NOT allowed. The Lodge has a heated swimming pool, spa, playground, laundry facilities, and an adjacent restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Yosemite Westgate Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite Westgate Hotel Groveland
- Americas Best Value Inn Groveland