Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$169
eDreams$169
Agoda.com$169
StayForLong
All reviews breakfast was amazing visiting yosemite the ground floor clouds rest tuolumne river tammy parlor
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

I was only in Groveland one night, wanting to be as close as possible to my early morning meet up for a Tuolumne River trip the next day.

I had a long day's drive, straight up from St. George, Utah, having visited Bryce and Zion immediately before heading to Yosemite. So, I had concerns about getting into Groveland for the requested check-in time.

It all worked out beautifully. The ladies were great about my 2 hour estimated window to arrive. (Even regular visitors to Yosemite know Tioga is not consistent time-wise from end to end). They were also wonderful in the morning at breakfast. I was my usual, morning rush self, but they weren't going to let me saunter off with just a bagel in my hand. They accommodated my less than leisurely pace, but still doted on me and fed me a delicious breakfast, compromising by filling my travel mug, instead of a china cup, with freshly brewed, herbal tea so I could dash out the door.

........and I was still the first to shake my river guide's hand.

Well done, ladies! I felt like one of my Aunts had taken care of me, as the Inn feels as intimate as staying with family, but with all the privacy you'd expect from a B&B.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Sally L
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

The owners own to premises one in the town and another a few minutes drive away.

We chose All Seasons as a place close enough to Yosemite that we could return and yave some drinks before going to bed. Unfortunately we were put in their second premises called The White House, which whilst a close drive is not convenient for walking to the town's eateries and bar.

Other than that I cannot fault the place, the breakfast or the service.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank PickyPom
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

We were tired and this was one of the last places to get a room , we are not fans of B& B , but Ann and Julie were exceptional we did get a small room with 2 double beds not too too bad , Tv did not work , and we had our own bath facilities the breakfast was great and like I said Julie and Ann were exceptional but I would not stay again

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank patw915
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

After a very long day in Yosemite we arrived at the All seasons to check in for the lodge. We were lucky to have an upgrade offer to stay in the Hotel, I'm glad we did. We had a wonderful stay, nothing was too much trouble, the room was very quaint and lovely and the Breakfast was served to us at the table. Just sorry we couldn't have stayed longer

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank BrianS535
Reviewed September 7, 2016

It's a cozy Inn. The breakfast was good, with gluten-free and vegan options.
The room size is nice, though the owner told us that we were upgraded to a bigger room (due some double-booking they had), so I'm not sure how are the regular rooms.
The distance to Yosemite is deceptive. It is 25 miles to the entrance to Yosemite and another 25 miles to Yosemite Valley (about 1 hour drive. 2 hours if you are going to Glacier Point).
There is no early check-in, and no option to leave luggage at the inn before checking-in formally. The toilet and the bedroom were divided only by a curtain.

The owner was a bit weird because she made us wait for almost half an hour to check-in, telling us that we were very late and she had to check in people at her other property, even though we explicitly told her our arrival time.
But overall, it was a nice stay.

Date of stay: August 2016