“Worst dining experience EVER!”
Review of PJ's Cafe and Pizzeria - CLOSED

PJ's Cafe and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
santa monica, ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst dining experience EVER!”
Reviewed July 21, 2007

First of all, the waitress was the nastiness person. She was rude and incompetent. She was mean to my children. My son asked what was on the cheeseburger. She sarcastically replied a burger, cheese and bun. The thing came loaded with all sorts of toppings my 9 yr old was trying to avoid. The fish was fried and very overcooked and greasy. The prime rib was mostly fat. Our five meals were served at three different times. My husband's prime rib was served a good 15 minutes after my son received his cheeseburger, which was at least 5 minutes or more after the rest of us received our bad food. Never was asked if we needed anything or how our food was. My husband ordered his prime rib medium rare and it came out well done. It was nasty just like the people that work at this restaurant. Go anywhere else!! Our bill was 80 dollars and we feel so ripped off. Oh, and they only take cash. I could go on, but I think you all get what a bad dining experience this was.

1 Thank socalmom3

San Francisco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best food in Groveland at a reasonable price”
Reviewed March 11, 2007

We often make our yearly trip to Yosemite and we never pass up PJ's Cafe & Pizzeria. The service and food are top notch and the prices are very reasonable for this area. They have prime ribs on weekends (which we enjoy thoroughly) and there is a great selection in terms of menu from omelletes and pancakes for breakfast to burgers, pizza and salads.

This place never dissapoints us.

The Smiths