“Can't miss the Iron Door”

Iron Door Saloon and Grill
Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Groveland
Reviewed August 4, 2012

For small town, sleepy Groveland, the town rocks at the Iron door. Food in the bar and restaurant is always great, Chris the boss man rocks when he isn't doing his MMA, and they always seem to have a rockin' band on the weekends.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

great old bar lots of memories good and bad the kids are running it now still godd could have nicer waitress chris made me a very good bloddy mary

Reviewed August 27, 2011

The service in the restaurant was terrible, too young and unexperienced, they ignored us. We were the first in but the last being served. They said we had to wait for 15 minutes but we had to wait for more than one hour. The restaurant wasn't so crowded.

Reviewed March 9, 2009

My experience at the Iron Door was very wild ,I was w/ the last person to ride their horse through the bar [Tammy]she told me about her experiences at the door as she was born in the town of Groveland.They claim that it is the oldest saloon in the united states and I really believe them [1852]

1  Thank PPchSantaCruz
Reviewed December 17, 2005

Last night at the Iron Door's karaoke extravaganza we experienced a true talent exploding on stage with energy and charisma. After opening with a refreshing country upbeat song, Abram sang CELEBRATION; he literally brought the house down. If you plan your visit to the saloon when he's performing, you'll make your day, week, year, millenium.
Watch for him in every entertainment venue you come across! You won't forget him. Animal Abram had them begging for more. He had to leave to rest after displaying and inspiring unrelentless entertainment magic.
Alex says... he's the competition...

1  Thank Bastahley