We went with the budget option and stayed in a tent, a relaxed change from the hotels we had been staying in. The ablution facilities were new and spotless, always very comforting. We had a delicious dinner in the restaurant followed by a few drinks in the bar. The only point I can fault was that the the wifi was not working in the rec. centre, but maybe a good thing for that proper breakaway! Very close to the entrance to Yosemite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evergreen Lodge is a newly expanded full-service historic resort featuring 88 spacious cabins in the woods. The lodge sits on 20 acres just a mile from Yosemite National Park in California, putting top attractions - Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows and Hetch Hetchy - in easy reach. At the lodge, savor a delicious meal, kick back in the classic tavern and enjoy other amenities, including Evergreen's sun deck, game room, kids play areas, nightly activities and therapeutic massage. Ready for adventure? Evergreen's professional guide service offers a variety of sightseeing, hiking, biking, fly fishing and snowshoeing tours, as well as free planning advice for self-guided adventures. A Frommer's 'Favorite' and 'Highly Recommended' by Fodor's, the Evergreen provides the perfect mix of recreation, relaxation and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, JackRabbit Systems, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite