“Great breakfast!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant is near Yosemite Ridge Resort on route 120
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Loved the breakfast and the staff was super family friendly...especially Leta. I really liked the avocado omelette. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very good Reuben! Café style restaurant but the only one in miles so we stayed and the food was good.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Large family ate here twice. Dinner and breakfast. (No other options near hotel) great both times. For dinner, kids/teenagers had spaghetti, tacos and burgers. All said food was great. Next morning enjoyed French toast, pancakes etc. Again all great. I have very particular eaters in my family. Hard to please. Service was friendly and down home. Like being at grandma's. Shout out to Leta for taking great care of my family. You can not go wrong at Buck Meadows.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

On our way back to Scotts Valley from Mammoth Lakes via Yosemite we were pleased to find this picturesque and friendly stop off.
We were greeted and excellently served by Annette who made us very welcome and gave us quality service.
The brunch was delicious and served up quickly.
We will return and recommend this restaurant to others. It represents good value.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I went there with my friend looking for some food and our way to Yosemite Park. I was a great surprise to find this place! Tipical american (we are Spanish). Great food and great service. Leta was very kind with us.