“Tasty and fun”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant is near Yosemite Ridge Resort on route 120
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Ameriana-themed menu and music. Food was good and service was friendly. Yummy home-made cinnamon rolls! Would definitely eat there again if passing by.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My friends and I visited this place one evening. We also had a 5 month old baby with us and it took us some time to come to conclusions about what to order. The waitresses were patient, cheery and very helpful. The food was better than I expected too! I consider this a nice place to stop and enjoy a rest when in the mountians. One can order a full meal or just stop in for pie and coffee...and they have a decent beer selection! Thanks Buck Meadows!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Ate dinner here twice and breakfast once, good meals and old fashion service quick to serve, medium to large portions!!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Breakfast was ok. French Toast was Thin slices. Omelet was good. Coffee bad. Service at breakfast was fast.
At dinner there was only one waitress serving the whole restaurant. So service was extremely slow. I don't blame the waitress. She was trying her best to get to everyone. Food was ok.. The wines were marked up about 300%.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and i are up there quiet often. Excellent service. Food is ALWAYS GOOD!! Never ordered something I didn't like.