“Patience and Professionalsim in one stop.”

St. Thomas Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Best Dive Shop for 2016. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. .
Reviewed December 8, 2010

I took advantage of the online special to get Wreck Diver ans Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialties over Thanksgiving. The staff is a wonderful combination of laid back and professional. I reserved online before my arrival, and submitted all the information about gear that I would need. As soon as I was picked up, it was as if every member of their staff was briefed earlier in the day about my pending arrival. All three days I had to be somewhere after the dives, and they accomadated everyone's timeline appropriately.

The training materials that I needed for my training were waiting for me at my hotel upon my arrival.

I was also very impressed with every staff member's ability to know everyone's name instantly.

The staff and crew were very welcoming to every customer, and very helpful in ensuring everyone achieved what they were looking for in a dive, whether it was training, taking pictures, or recreation.

I would definitly make it back to St. Thomas Diving Club

Reviewed December 5, 2010

We called St. Thomas Diving Club a couple of days in advance before our cruise ship arrived to St. Thomas, and they were very helpful on the phone, explained every detail. They picked us up near the ship, right at the peer and club was just a short pleasant ride away, well equipped with scuba gear/snorkling gear for rent. We took a boat and went diving near Navy Barges, both "capitan" and scuba instructors were AWESOME! We had a great time! I would highly recommend for any diver/snorkler to use their services!

Reviewed December 5, 2010

Wanting to buy myself an early Christmas Present, I drove to the St. Thomas Diving Club this morning. Being a Sunday Morning as I expected, the store was open and almost empty. I wondering around for a few minutes while the only other customer was taken care of. I was then greated with "Hi! I'm Jen. What can I help you with?"

I said I was wanting to get new snorkeling gear and needed some help figuring what would work best for me.

Jen then proceed to take the next hour and half educating and walking me through everything... first the fins... then the snorkel... and finally the mast. She had me try on everyone one of the masks so I could find the one with the best fit for me. She then prepped it and custom-fitted the neopreme strap.

No hard sell, no pressure. Lots of education, tips, and FUN!

Thanx Jen for making this process "as good as it gets"!

Reviewed November 26, 2010

I was in St. Thomas a couple weeks ago with a friend of mine and dove every morning with the crew of St. Thomas Diving Club. All of the dives were fantastic, despite having to deal with the remnants of Hurricane Tomas. We saw sea turtles, lobsters, conch, spotted ray, brittle star, barracudas, octopus, nurse sharks...and thousands of beautiful fish. If you go, be sure they take you to the "Cow and Calf" dive site. That has to be my all time favorite!

All of the staff there are fantastic, friendly and helpful with any questions you may have about scuba diving. The shop has everything from BCD's to T shirts...so anything you need is right there.

I am going back in January for a wedding and you can rest assured that you will see me on the LETTS DIVE boat every day!! Highly recommend that you try them out!

1  Thank MysticMustang
Reviewed October 28, 2010

We recently visited St Thomas and had the pleasure of diving with the St Thomas Diving club for 2 days. The instructors were great, the entire staff was friendly and welcoming. They let us try the equipment before we committed to buying it, and were all willing to spend extra time talking to us, answering our questions (and trust me, we had a lot!). We worked with 4 dive instructors and all of them were above and beyond in my book. We'll be diving with them every year we go back. You can definately feel the family atmosphere. Andre the owner was always there and friendly. Everyone seemed genuinely happy to have us there.