“Incredible”

St. Thomas Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Best Dive Shop for 2016. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. .
Reviewed November 26, 2010

I was in St. Thomas a couple weeks ago with a friend of mine and dove every morning with the crew of St. Thomas Diving Club. All of the dives were fantastic, despite having to deal with the remnants of Hurricane Tomas. We saw sea turtles, lobsters, conch, spotted ray, brittle star, barracudas, octopus, nurse sharks...and thousands of beautiful fish. If you go, be sure they take you to the "Cow and Calf" dive site. That has to be my all time favorite!

All of the staff there are fantastic, friendly and helpful with any questions you may have about scuba diving. The shop has everything from BCD's to T shirts...so anything you need is right there.

I am going back in January for a wedding and you can rest assured that you will see me on the LETTS DIVE boat every day!! Highly recommend that you try them out!

1  Thank MysticMustang

Reviewed October 28, 2010

We recently visited St Thomas and had the pleasure of diving with the St Thomas Diving club for 2 days. The instructors were great, the entire staff was friendly and welcoming. They let us try the equipment before we committed to buying it, and were all willing to spend extra time talking to us, answering our questions (and trust me, we had a lot!). We worked with 4 dive instructors and all of them were above and beyond in my book. We'll be diving with them every year we go back. You can definately feel the family atmosphere. Andre the owner was always there and friendly. Everyone seemed genuinely happy to have us there.

Reviewed October 26, 2010

My sister and I decided on St. Thomas for a vacation destination since I have a time-share there. In our trip planning we got to talking about SCUBA diving and how much fun it would be to get to dive while on our vacation. I was a bit skepticle at getting certified in the coming 3 months given my work/travel schedule until I contacted St. Thomas Diving Club. They set me up with PADI's E-Learning that allows you to complete all the book work prior to setting foot in a diveshop. This allowed me to get open water certification in only 1-1/2 days while in St Thomas. It was a little more expensive than getting certified here in Michigan, but totally worth it since you get 4 full tank dives during your open water training.
Chris and Jen were great instructors that made the learning process relaxing and enjoyable. My sister also completed here open water training with them after completing here confined water training in Seatlle.
The staff at St. Thomas Diving Club makes you truly feel like one of the crew. We will definitely be seeing them again in the future.
Thanks St Thomas Diving Club!
-Alison Wiegand

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Diving just two days after Hurricane Igor lashed the Virgin Islands, my hopes for great diving were understandably muted. But the St. Thomas Diving Club took us to world-class dive sites like Cow and Calf and Armando's Paradise that were just minutes from the shop on the South Side of the island. I can't wait to return to enjoy these sites and the abundant variety of aquatic life when the water returns to its usual high-visibliity blue.

A quick breakfast at the adjacent Bolongo Bay Beach Resort and a relaxing lunch with new friends in the combination sports bar and tiki bar known as Iggies turned a good operation near great dive sites into the most enjoyable day of the year.

Reviewed September 17, 2010

From the day I arrived on St. Thomas, I planned on learning to dive. Getting to know the people of STDC has been amazing, I truly value them as friends. Jimi was an amazing instructor and makes it easy to learn what you need and make sure you have fun and stay safe. Andre runs a 5 star operation, deserving of it's credentials, and is a great dive master. If you get the chance to dive with him, take it, you won't regret it. To everyone at STDC, thank you for giving me the chance to be a diver. Andre, Jimi, Joleen, Chris and Jen and the rest of the staff and of course Daisy Mango, thank you.