“Absolutely Incredible”

St. Thomas Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Best Dive Shop for 2016. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. .
Reviewed August 18, 2010

As a wedding present our friends had given us a gift certificate for the Scuba Certification in A Day during our honeymoon in St. Thomas.The crew at STDC worked with our friends to send out our Crew Pack ahead of time so we could take our time reading the material. They even came and picked us up from our hotel! We got through all of the required videos and went straight to the pool. Our instructor John was very patient and relaxed which made learning a fun and easy experience.
From there we went on our first two dives Tejos Treasure and a wreck dive called the Cartanser Senor. It was incredible! John pointed out various aquatic life and took the time to tell us all about the amazing wreck. We finished the great day with a trip to Turtle Cove to snorkel with tons of turtles!
We had such an amazing time that we signed up for another day of diving at Cow and Calf Rock! Jen lead the way and took us through our first swim thrus. It was even more amazing than the previous day! Jen and Mary took a bunch of pictures of us and the gorgeous site!
It was a truly incredible experience and the staff at STDC felt like family after just a couple days! My husband and I actually miss everyone already. Thank you so much St. Thomas Diving Club for making our honeymoon so memorable!

Reviewed August 16, 2010

I got my rescue diver certification with St. Thomas Diving Club and I did lots of other dives with them. They helped me with some things I didn't understand in the course and they explained it in a way that I understood. The dives and dive sites were awesome! All of their dives are guided and the dive guides showed me lots of things that I would have never seen! And they really pay attention to you! They try to make your visit as fun and easy as possible! I just love it there!

Reviewed August 11, 2010

Capt. Allen, Jen, Joleen, and Andre were all great. They were knowledgeable about the area and took your likes/dislikes for diving into consideration for the dive sites they took you too. We really had a great time and we will go back to them in a heart beat

Brian and Wendy

Reviewed August 2, 2010

I've been diving in the Caribbean for the last 10 years and I've been out with some great outfitters and none compare to our experience with St. Thomas diving Club. My son and I only had a few days to dive and wanted to squeeze in 9 tanks including a night dive. Jen put together a schedule for us (which we promptly messed up) including adding a night dive just for the two of us. So we wouldn't feel lonely out there a few members of the staff joined us for what turned into a great experience. We dove the wreck of the Cartanser in the afternoon and then again at night. I didn't know how different the same wreck could be. It was great knowing the terrain from the daytime. It made my son much more comfortable for his first night dive. We were supposed to go out and do 4 more tanks the following day but a trip I promised my wife could only be done that day so we had to adjust the schedule to try to go the following day. Not only did they make room for us in the morning but had no dives scheduled in the afternoon and planned to take the two of us out anyway. A local from the morning trip ended up staying for the afternoon too. A pretty colorful character named Kevin (I kept calling him Keith) maybe you'll meet him while you're there. Anyway there is something to be said if the locals are using the same guides you are. When we finished and it was time to say our goodbyes Jen even made sure my son had a little something to take home. If you are making a trip to St. Thomas don't bother going anywhere else. Thanks to the whole crew Jen, Chris, Jimmy, Pam and last but not least captain Andre with some of the best stories you'll hear. Go meet your new dive buddies!

Reviewed July 31, 2010

Extremely friendly staff. Dive master Jimi was incredibly informative and great at spotting critters underwater. He moves at a good pace and is fun to dive with. The group going out is small and he makes a point of giving one-on-one attention. He also has a BFA in photography and is willing to share his underwater photography tips. The trips are also great to bring snorkelers along.