“Our Diving Dream!”

St. Thomas Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Best Dive Shop for 2016. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. .
Reviewed March 24, 2010

My husband and I and our two children took a cruise to St. Thomas and were hoping to scuba dive during our stay on the island. Since we all were just certified as scuba divers we were a bit nervous about our first dive outside of the certification course. We called the St. Thomas Diving Club and set up a private dive with them. It was fabulous! Andre and Jen took the four of us out for two dives and a snorkel trip. They couldn't have made it more fun or easier. We used all of their equipment and they had it all ready to go - it was effortless on our part. Jen led our dives and made us feel safe and confident. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect first diving experience. After a lovely day of diving and snorkeling (we snorkeled at Turtle cove - a cove loaded with sea turtles), Jen and Andre dropped us off at our cruise ship. We can't wait to return to the island and dive with them both again. Thanks Jen and Andre!

Reviewed March 14, 2010

My love of diving started with St. Thomas Diving Club. I happened to be staying at Bolongo Bay in 2008 for my brother's wedding and they were giving a "Discover Scuba" class. Liked it so much that I came back to Indiana and got certified!!

This March, I was happy to get to come back to St. Thomas for a few days after our cruise. I signed up for one of the dive packages (which is a good deal, by the way) and got to spend three glorious days diving with the instructors and other divers. Andre, Chris and Jan and all of the staff are absolutely the BEST!! I've dove with other shops and while they were great, too, I did not get the personal attention that I did with St. Thomas Diving Club. I'm more than happy to get my gear ready, but they did it for me and all of the other divers. I never had to lift one finger...all I had to do was dive. I got to see really cool sea life...sea turtles, star fish, a HUGE moray eel, tons of fish, a reef shark (BIG ONE!), a couple wrecks, spotted eagle rays, nurse sharks, and lobsters to name a few. Andre and Chris gave a super pre-dive briefing, which included the history of the sites, which was great. I loved the Cow and the Calf dive site...got to go through small tunnels, which were simply amazing. Loved the Champaign cork effect, that was cool! The weather was a little rough and some initial sites were abandoned because of the current. This was greatly appreciated, as I do not want to be in a position to struggle underwater. Diving is supposed to be fun!

I could go on and on and on. If you are a diver, definitely make your dive plans through St. Thomas Diving Club. Feel free to contact me directly, if you have other questions. Trust me, you will not regret diving with St. Thomas Diving Club!!

Sherry Holloway
Columbus, Indiana

Reviewed February 27, 2010

The highest customer service EVER! Not only did Jenn and Andre work with our ever changing demands of our group of 10 mixed divers, discover scuba and snorkelers, but they did it with a smile which made us not feel so bad about making changes the day of our dive. Andre picked us up from our cruise ship, brought us to their beautiful headquarters located on the most georgeous beach you have ever seen! They quickly outfitted our group and off we went. Jenn Kerr is the best divemaster EVER. She is super friendly, ultra knowledable and very safety conscious. She took us on a sweet wreck and then a wall dive! Our experience with St. Thomas Dive Club was by far our best dive of the trip and it is all because of Jenn. Book these consumate professionals and you are guaranteed a fantastic diving experience.

Reviewed February 8, 2010

Bolongo Bay Jan 5th 2010 We booked a privite boat from St Thomas Diving Club to take the 5 of us Scuba Diving for my wife's 50th B-Day. We booked 2 weeks earlier and made arrangements to be picked up at the Cruise ship when we docked. We were wisked away when we arrived and made to feel we were late even though they miscalculated the Cruise line arrivial for a morning dive.
We were rushed onto the waiting boat ...rather than a privite boat we shared it with 4 other divers ... okay ..but we did not get to dive the Calf and Cow but rather a site just off the bay with little marine life and sparse coral. The first dive site was called Joe's Gem or Coral Bowl but it is not listed as a dive site .. and for good reason. They claimed it was too choppy but no other dive shop was reporting trouble that day. The second dive was a wreck CARTANZA SEÑORA and it turned out to be an okay dive. Given th egret reviews I beleive we got them on the wrong side of the bed that morning. Recommend you make triple sure you have it confirmed what you want. Recommend you check out elsewhere to be sure as this was not worth the $650 we paid.

We did a dive two days later on Tortola, out of Road Town. We had a privite boat, Oswaldo our Captin and Dive Master was professional, pointed out marine life with his slate and proved to be a great listener as he found the perfect dive for the range of experiance in our party. We dove at Painted Walls with BVI Scuba Co 284-540-2222 and what a plesent surprise. We only wish we have found these folks on my wife's B-Day a few days earlier.

1  Thank RABleakney
Reviewed January 30, 2010

While smaller than a lot of outfits I've gone diving with, St. Thomas Dive Club is big on service. Chris, Jen and Alan couldn't have been more accommodating. Having a guide with you to show you right where the good stuff is means more relaxation during the dive, which at least for me means, longer dive. It doesn't hurt to have someone able to make good suggestions on diving technique as well. We are already making plans to return in May-June time frame and looking forward to more diving with St. Thomas Diving Club.