“Outstanding by any measure”

St. Thomas Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Best Dive Shop for 2016. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. .
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Between my wife and I we have close to 1,0000 dives between us. This includes dives all over the world. The staff at St.Thomas Diving Club are warm, friendly and knowledgeable. Safety and your comfort are their utmost concern. Having been a scuba instructor myself at various resorts, I appreciated their relationships with the guests and each other. They really seem to enjoy working with each other and the guests. Every dive site is an adventure. Conditions permitting get them to take you to ST. JAMES LEDGES & COW & CALF. These dives will blow your mind. Thank you Dave, Lauren, J.T., Joshe, and Jimi for two fabulous weeks of diving. Ernst & Marianne.

1  Thank Ernst V

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had 4 dives ( in early June) with St. Thomas Diving Club in 2 different days and what a great experience!!!

Prices are very good and all gear can be rented there. The boat dives are in the am and pm but it depends on how many people go, because there has to be 2 divers minimum. Each boat trip is 2 dives in different spots.

I have only been certified PADI for few months so I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but Lauren, JT and the dive instructors Joshae and Dave were very good. They all emphasized safety especially the instructors while underwater.

The only downside was that being fairly new to diving I didn't know that I could have got other certifications for very good price, such as the Adventure Diver, which I am very interested in. Instead I ended up doing the regular dives, which are still great! So be aware that there are other great options in regards of advancing your certs.

The shop also offers Nitrox.

Diving in the USVI in general, is a must as you can experience the clear blue, warm ocean water and learn about the rich, colorful local biodiversity that characterizes the coral reefs. Please be respectful of the marine structures and species and overall islands' nature.

Overall great experience, great staff and I enjoyed all the dives with this diving club! Highly recommend and would definitely return!

1  Thank Loupi2014
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My family recently went out with Jashae, JT, and were helped by Lauren at the desk. Everyone was extremely attentive and extremely patient. Two of our divers were not certified and needed to complete a discover class. Jashae who was the instructor was so patient and really took his time explaining the fundamentals as well as made sure everyone was comfortable in the water. I have been on dives all over from the Cayman Islands to Bermuda to Massachusetts and have NEVER had a BETTER experience than the one we have with the St Thomas Diving Club!

1  Thank Tristan C
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Lauren, JT, Dave and all the staff were awesome!! They took care of everything and made the diving a very enjoyable experience. Did 2 tank dives on the 3rd and 4th of June and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Knowledgeable, safety conscious, courteous, and really made sure we all had great dives!!

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We don't have much to compare our experience to (these were our 4-7th boat trip dives), but we guess this operation will be hard to beat! The service was outstanding, including setting up, disassembling and cleaning and hauling all our equipment, and providing water, lemonade and candy on the boat. Captain JT was kind and conscientious, and Dave was super fun and comforting to us novice divers. Our two kids, ages 13 and 11, did great. We did 2 morning dives, an afternoon dive and a night dive, and were able to see lots of variety. An all round wonderful experience and we'd go back! If you're planning to dive in St. Thomas, this is the crew to take you.

1  Thank alitankark