“Fantastic!”

St. Thomas Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Best Dive Shop for 2016. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. .
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We don't have much to compare our experience to (these were our 4-7th boat trip dives), but we guess this operation will be hard to beat! The service was outstanding, including setting up, disassembling and cleaning and hauling all our equipment, and providing water, lemonade and candy on the boat. Captain JT was kind and conscientious, and Dave was super fun and comforting to us novice divers. Our two kids, ages 13 and 11, did great. We did 2 morning dives, an afternoon dive and a night dive, and were able to see lots of variety. An all round wonderful experience and we'd go back! If you're planning to dive in St. Thomas, this is the crew to take you.

1  Thank alitankark

Reviewed June 4, 2014

My friend and I did a total of 5 tanks with St. Thomas Diving Club. 4 in the morning, and 1 at night. We were extremely pleased with the professionalism of Captain JT and the divemasters. They were very competent, but also a lot of fun. We are experienced divers, and they treated us as such, with respect and always a smile. We even got a special treat when a divemaster candidate from St. Thomas Dive Club offered to drive us to our zipline appointment the next day. She joined us ziplining, then drove us around the island for sightseeing spots that tourists don't normally get to see. (Thanks, Fish!) I should also mention that Captain JT is the most safety conscious skipper I have seen. This is a quality operation.

1  Thank Wayne C
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My brother and I came down to St. Thomas to meet and go diving together. The staff was incredibly welcoming and gracious. Captain JT on the boat was knowledgable and over-the-top helpful. The dive guides were fun, kind, and really knew how to treat experienced divers. All told my brother and I did eleven dives with st. Thomas Diving Club. Every single dive was something special. From wreck dives, to reef dives, to a dive that Walt Disney couldn't have designed any better. This dive club is the reason that we dive. I loved every moment and am sad that the trip ended.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I highly recommend this dive club for your next vacation to St. Thomas.
I first visited this shop in Jan 2014 when I did the Discover Scuba course promoted by our resort (Bolongo Bay Resort). My instructor was fun, funny, informative and a good instructor. I did two open water dives as part of this course and was hooked.
I returned to the STDC in May primarily to do my Open Water Certification course with this shop. I had 3 different instructors, all of whom had the same qualities. The boat captain was also a hoot and added to the experience. I will definitely be returning to dive with this club.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was our second time using st Thomas diving club and we will definitely be back! Did 3, 2tank dives with john, jimi , Dave and joshea. All were friendly and attentive. Best dive was our final dive at cow/calf- swim throughs, and lots of sea life- but all dives were good. Highly recommend st Thomas diving club