“To say it in one sentence....If your in St. Thomas use these guys & gals they are awesome.”

St. Thomas Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Best Dive Shop for 2016. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. .
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We did our confined water at home before heading to St. Thomas on vacation. I'm not going to lie I was more than a little nervous about moving on to open water certification in the ocean right up until we made it on to the boat and Kiersten's calm manner put me at ease. She did a fabulous job as our instructor. We did one dive with Sean as Dive Master who did just as great of a job and gave all kinds of extra information on the sites and under water signs. JT was our captain and after going through the skills for certification was always right there to assist back at the boat with great extra advice. As new divers we had tons of questions and all of the staff was more than happy to answer and gave informative answers. I can't say it enough. If your planning to get your open water certification or already a certified diver looking to dive in St. Thomas....use this shop you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I did 3 dives with st thomas diving club- all were excellent! We dove different sites each day - ledges of little st james, packet rock, cartanza, turtle cove, dive flag and the barges. The cartanza was prob the best with turtles, eagle rays, lobster and a shark- but all were great. We dove with John, JT, Joshea,and Sean on different days and they were all very helpful and friendly. We are planning a trip back to st thomas and will dive with them again!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I did 2 dives on Monday morning with Kiersten as the dive master and 2 dives on Wednesday morning with Jashae as the dive master. Both dive masters and dives were great. Good visibility and great variety of things to see. Dives were within ten minutes of the shop and everything was run very efficiently.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Dive was a 10. Joshne was our dive master. I had a bit of a problem with my ears but got it to gather with help from the crew. I give them high marks and will dive with them again

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I took the Discovery tour. We had a pool lesson with Joshie in the morning. He was really great, well versed, great instructor. We went on the early afternoon 2 tank dive. Lauren was our diving guide who was also super nice, patient, she did a great job. We dove the 200 foot wreck which was the reason we picked ST Diving Club. It was really cool, diving on a wreck is a completely different experience. The second dive was on a reef which was cool as well. Last we stopped in turtle cove and snorkeled with the turtles. Overall we got a lot of water time for the price. Everything was great but it was the wreck and the instructors that really put this tour over the top. Loved this outfit, would dive with them again.