“St. Thomas Dive Club was top-notch helping me and my sons with our open water certification dives” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of St. Thomas Diving Club

St. Thomas Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Best Dive Shop for 2016. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. .
Succasunna, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

Our first time open water diving, as a matter of fact it was the certification dives necessary to complete the SDI Open Water Diver course for me and my two teenage boys. I wanted to make sure my kids had some hand-holding by an experienced instructor who understood my concerns. Jenn and Co exceeded all expectations. Her experience alone made it worth using this dive shop.

Jenn quickly sized up our abilities, knew what to review, and most importantly knew how to get us certified AND provide a great experience all at the same time. She did a universal referral certification using her PADI licenses to help us get our SDI cards...without any push-back or problems or extra costs.

I NEVER had to question her focus on safety, and her knowledge of local sites and wildlife was excellent.

The shop itself was well-stocked and well-staffed, reasonably-priced, and we got a lot of extra advice from everyone there - we trusted them immediately.

Yeah, I absolutely cannot find anything negative about my experience, and I would dive with them again in a heartbeat.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank 79tornado

36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Could not have been better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2011

We booked a combination dive/snorkeling trip with St. Thomas Diving Club on our recent vacation. It was one of the best diving/snorkeling experiences that we have had in 12 vacations to the Caribbean. The staff is extremely nice and very professional. Their facility, boat, and equipment are first rate. And the dive at Buck Island was spectacular. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone for either a great diving or snorkeling experience.
Thanks for making our vacation extra special!

Visited May 2011
Castle Pines, Colorado
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Shop w/ Top-Notch Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2011

My husband and I vacationed in St. Thomas during March 2011. We are recreational divers, logging a few dives on each vacation we take. So, though we haven't logged hundreds of dives, we have a LOT of experience with different dive shops. Without a doubt, St. Thomas Diving Club is one of the best we have ever encountered. From the first moment we stepped into the shop, we were warmly welcomed and accomodated. We had a difficult time choosing which dives we wanted to do but Andre took as much time as we needed to carefully explain each dive and what we could see. (He can give you all of the juicy details! Just ask!) My ambitious and adventurous husband really wanted to do a 100 ft wreck dive (the Grainton) that was on the schedule for the next morning but I was a little nervous for our first dive to be my deepest and most advanced. We decided to go for it, but I definitely had butterflies. The next morning I was even more nervous once I saw the other divers were mostly staff members (ex or current) and a few guys with their own equipment. Apparently the dive was quite the attraction, even for locals. As it turned out, I was surrounded by a boatful of people who made me feel at ease and comfortable. Everyone was so warm and encouraging! Kiersten was our dive master; she knew I was nervous and was with me the whole way (100 ft) down. There was a strong current and at one point she actually held my hand to get me in position to see some sharks (awesome!). It was an incredible dive thanks to the care and attentiveness of the staff. My husband and I also did a stellar night dive of a nearby wreck and received the same amazing service and care. These folks are a class act. We rented equipment and it was all in great shape and up-to-date. My husband and I were interested in buying some masks so Andre helped us choose/fit them and then encouraged us to try them out on a dive before buying. Nice! All in all, I cannot think of one area of our experience with St. Thomas Diving Club that could be improved. They are #1 on TripAdvisor for good reason!

Visited March 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

We dove with STDC in March my wife obtained her Scuba card and is looking forward to getting her open water. Jenn was a tremendous help in coordinating our trip and meeting our every request. Chris did the training with my wife and made her feel at ease. We both had a great time diving the Cartanza and swimming with the turtles.

Can't wait to go back

Visited March 2011
Rochester, New York
4 attraction reviews
“great help arranging our dives, and great dives!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2011

this was our first dive since certification. We also had our 7 year old with us. We recieved great help in planning two days of two tank dives, and provided a guide to surpervise and snorkel with our little girl. The dives were planned to refamilarize us with diving and take advantage of various different dive experiences. From coral reefs with lots of marine life, to a wreck and then Calf and Cow. We loved it all. They picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel, a short ride from Ritz. Great customer experience, care and attention. Would highly recommend them.

Visited April 2011