“consistent and good service”

Cirinos At Main Street
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1983, we have shared recipes from the Cirino Family Kitchen, to locals and visitors alike, beginning in Nevada City and expanding our operation to Grass Valley in 2003. We have been honored with being voted more "Best Of" awards than any other business in Nevada County. We invite you to come in and experience the flavors of the Cirino Family Table and enjoy the tradition we are proud to share...We might even "change your life" with a sample of our signature Cirino Bloody.
Nevada City, California
“consistent and good service”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

You can always count on this place to have a nice meal, from fancy to just a salad, but an awesome salad.

Visited May 2012

Grass Valley, California
“Late lunch, Snack”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Large choice of good food. Good and friendly service. Reasonable priced and good location, within walking distance of many local Wine tasting Rooms

Visited August 2011
Nevada City, California
“sailorj32771”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Best Food And Bloody Mary in the state.
I love this place they are so consistent, always great. I see they just got voted "best value for the price" I believe it. The remarkable thing about this place is that it is enjoyed by all types of people, couples,older folks, families as well. They have over 70 items on the menu (we counted) thats not including the specials. Don't ever go without trying on of the best Bloody Mary's you have ever had. they also sell the mix.
This is truely a family operated place, very hard to find these days.

Visited April 2012
Grass Valley, California
“Good experience that had phenominal potential”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I had only visited Cirinos Restaurant when they had a Nevada City location and was looking forward to getting reacquainted at the Grass Valley location, especially after reading some nice reviews online.
Menu was excellent, service was warm, friendly, knowledgeable and above average. Dining room was charming and romantic. Had the calamari and enjoyed it very much. Bloody Mary was just as good as I remembered from years past. had Aldo's New york strip topped with gorganzola and it was cooked perfectly, very tender and juicy and I loved the grilled vegetable skewer. My husband had the Ribeye and it was also cooked perfectly, clam chowder he thought was good but not great. Only negatives were that with a reservation and an empty dining room we still managed to be seated right next to one of the only other tables with 4 people, and directly across from the bar entrance which being St. Pats day was very loud, had we realized it would be this loud we would have requested another table before settling in, wish the hostess would have been a little more thoughtful on our behalf. Another big issue for me was that they seem to have a smoking patio right outside the kitchen and we could smell the cigarette smoke from our table drifting in from the kitchen. Which means their smoking area might not be far enough from the entrance to the kitchen (or perhaps the staff was staying closer to the entrance due to inclimate weather, which is just inconsiderate to the customers) Next time I know to request seating away from the kitchen and entrance to the bar if I want a more intimate experience. Over all the food and drink was well worth the inconveniences in my opinion, so I would just keep that in mind if either of those are important issues, I would still highly recommend to others and will definitely return ourselves.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jennifer G
N. Cali
“Try the Calamari!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

What a great little restaurant! The menu is extensive and offers many choices. For a light dinner, I like a small ceaser salad and a calamari appitizer (excellent). The lamb kabob, with fresh pita bread, yougart sauce, and lettuce is my favorite. Service is consistantly superb.

Visited March 2012