“Great Bar” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cirinos At Main Street

Cirinos At Main Street
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since 1983, we have shared recipes from the Cirino Family Kitchen, to locals and visitors alike, beginning in Nevada City and expanding our operation to Grass Valley in 2003. We have been honored with being voted more "Best Of" awards than any other business in Nevada County. We invite you to come in and experience the flavors of the Cirino Family Table and enjoy the tradition we are proud to share...We might even "change your life" with a sample of our signature Cirino Bloody.
Gardnerville, Nevada
“Great Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

Great Staff, fair price, did not eat there this time

Visited November 2011

Granite Bay, CA
“Decisions, delicious decisions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

My sister and I stopped in for their famous Bloody Mary's, right from the start we were impressed. The drinks were served icy cold, delicious and we thought the beer back was a nice touch. On to the extensive menu...Italian dishes and more that were beautifully described and it was hard to choose! My first decision will be returning many times because the food and service here is A+. ps: Actually going back next Saturday, lucky me

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
northern California
“Innvative sandwiches make this place stand out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

We strolled several blocks looking for lunch and found the same sandwiches offered everywhere. But Cirino's doesn't rely on old standbys. I chose a brined pork sandwich and it was delicious. My spouse was delighted with his special of the day, wahoo tuna sandwich with coleslaw. Freshly-brewed iced tea, and a yummy gorgonzola pasta salad rounded out the meal. We can't wait to go back for dinner soon. Oh, and the server was both helpful and charming.

• Visited July 2011
New York City, New York
“Fabuloso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2011

I'd never heard of, or had, stuffed Polenta, & I'm a world-traveled, sophisticated, Italian food-loving New Yorker! One would never guess it is vegetarian. It's so delectable, I couldn't believe it, and that sauce!

I'm recommending Grass Valley, & Cirino's, to everybody.

Marjorie (Lorie) OBrien, 81 Yrs. young
(I was at the Holbrooke in the most haunted Black Bart Rm., 6/9-11/11.)

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Milwaukee
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

I travel to Grass Valley often on business and Cirino’s at Main Street never fails to disappoint. They have a menu that is as thick as a small novel, yet little seems appetizing.

My last visit I had Ravioli and a salad (tap water to drink). The sauce on the Ravioli was like nothing I’d ever had. I can only describe it as diluted lemon juice. And yet the meal still cost me over $30.

There are several other restaurants in the area that serve Italian food that are far better than anything you would get at Cirino’s.

• Visited June 2011