“Excellent lunch, fantastic patio”
Review of Tofanelli's

Tofanelli's
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Placerville, California
“Excellent lunch, fantastic patio”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were in Grass Valley recently and were wondering where to have some lunch before driving home. A helpful shop owner suggested Tofanelli's and we were very pleased with that decision. I had the turkey club salad with blue cheese and my wife had the veggie grill. Both dishes were very tasty; Service was friendly and prompt. We opted to sit on the upper patio and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. We consider this quite a find to add to our list of dining out options.

• Visited April 2013

Nevada
“Lovely Outdoor area”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Three of us had lunch - great service, food and ambiance. Their outdoor area is probably the nicest in Grass Valley/Nevada City.
Would certainly return -

Visited May 2013
Irvine, California
“Omelette Heaven!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have never had such fluffy omelettes. We did not think this sounded like a breakfast place but husband was starving and walking further would have made for some "crankiness"!! We were very glad we stopped here!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank jeri f
Monrovia, California
“Fantastic Service!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great food, fresh and perfectly prepared. Patio dining is quite nice with umbrella-shaded tables. Service is warm and fast. I wish my kids were that nice!

Visited April 2013
Grass Valley, CA
“Not Up to Par”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've eaten here a number of times over the past 20 years and the food has usually been very good. Hadn't been there for a few years, but decided to go for dinner as we were going to a show at The Center for The Arts right next door. We were seated right away and service was very good. The bread and dipping sauce were also very good as was our salad and soup. My wife and I each ordered a glass of wine. Hers white, mine red. The wine glasses were warm, like right out of the dishwasher and my red wine was too warm. Also, seemed to be from a bottle that had been open a bit too long. My wife had the salmon piccatta which she said was just OK. I ordered the prime rib med rare. It was cooked at least to medium. More like med well. The menu says it's Angus Prime Beef. No way this is prime beef. It was dry, flavorless, and not very tender. I doubt it was even choice grade. I don't plan to go back.

• Visited April 2013