“Fantastic Tortilla Soup with Home Run Sliders & Perfect Service!”
Review of Tofanelli's

Tofanelli's
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fantastic Tortilla Soup with Home Run Sliders & Perfect Service!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful patio setting for a great lunch. Drove over today for the Open Studios Tour. This lunch is true art!

California
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I had heard good things about this restaurant and was looking forward to going here. I went for dinner on a week night. We were seated right away and the place wasn't very busy at the time. The atmosphere was nice. There was a substantial wait to place our order and to receive our food. The waitress wasn't particularly friendly. I got raviolis and was disappointed that several of them were cold and one seemed to still be partially frozen. The dish was reheated and returned to the table. I think I would have been better off microwaving my own frozen raviolis. Once again a very long wait and multiple attempts to flag down our waitress to get our check. I won't be back.

• Visited May 2012
Grass Valley, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful patio area lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We are visiting from Australia. Our son and daughter in law, who reside in Grass Valley wanted to take us out to lunch for my birthday. We decided on Tofanelli's - much to our delight. Our first glimpse of the restaurant was the garden and patio area .That decided it for us. Our waitress was very pleasant - did not hover but did not ignore us. There were six of us and only one finished the meal, but that was OK because we took the rest home - to enjoy later. Prices were very reasonable. Altogether a very relaxing and enjoyable lunch. Our kids are going back again.

• Visited August 2012
Aylesbury, England, United Kingdom
“Great patio area to eat good food”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Situated near the top of W Main Street, Tofanelli's provided a superb and relaxing dining experience in the spacious and well set out patio area. I could have chosen something from the BBQ grill, but decided upon the Smoked Salmon Fettuccini. It was a good choice, and I would consider it good value for money. The waiting staff were courteous and efficient and it was an enjoyable couple of hours.

• Visited July 2012
Belmont
“fun place with large group”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Good food and friendly people. Great for large groups

Visited June 2012