“Best breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Best breakfast!”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Charlie's is my favorite place! When my mom comes into town we always have a routine to go have a a yummy breakfast!!!
Love love that place :)

Madrid, Spain
“Good Food. Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

The food is consistently good here. It's our go-to restaurant for reasonable American food and prices.

• Visited August 2011
Chino Hills, CA
“Best apple pie I've ever had!”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

I can't honestly review the entire menu or the restaurant per se. My husband and I went there on a whim only for some dessert while we were traveling. Their only choice of dessert was a sizzling apple pie - so we figured, why not? It is a huge heap of deliciously sweet apple pie with wonderfully flaky crust...all sizzling (and I do mean sizzling) on top of a very hot cast iron pan...and topped with two scoops of vanilla ice cream. A single serving was more than enough for both of us. Truly not to be missed. If the rest of their food is only half as good as their pie -- then you're in for a treat.

Grass Valley, CA
“Better with the new management.”
Reviewed July 19, 2009

This is a basic breakfast/burger/sandwich joint. Food is acceptable for the genre. Prices are also inline with this type of establishment up here. The new owner took over and added a touch of 'Cowboy' whimsy.Matter of fact, I think the 'Angel's' portion has been removed from the name. Pay attention to the guy sitting at the counter in full cowboy regalia and the prints, fixtures and etc. It is only a couple of short blocks from down town which makes it perfect for visitors at any of the local hotels off Main St. This probably qualifies as a good place to eat up here if you want a little local color.

grass valley,ca
“Great down home cookin”
Reviewed March 22, 2009

My husband and I are locals, we have been to Charlies, a couple times in the last two months great food, hearty too.....hadent been in at least 10 years....its becomming a favorite......Bob n Zoe