“First time at Sergio's and it was magnifico!”
Review of Sergio's Caffe

Sergio's Caffe
Ranked #8 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

On a recent day trip from Reno to Grass Valley, we ate lunch at Sergio's. My husband ordered the deviled egg and tuna sandwich. He had never eaten this before and he really liked it. I ordered the shrimp and avocado salad with homemade thousand island dressing. It was fresh, crisp and delicious! When we travel to Grass Valley again, we will definitely eat here!

There are newer reviews for Sergio's Caffe

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I just had lunch here again today and it was great. I ordered the calamari special and it was delicious. Perfectly fried and delicate. I seem to always enjoy my meals here. I particularly like their new location and the weather was great for eating on their patio.

1  Thank Seth K
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We went here after a movie at the Del Oro Theatre down the street, based on reviews on Tripadvisor. We decided to sit outside as it was a lot cooler today. We were seated immediately and over the course of the evening had a waitress, a waiter and the owner's wife all taking care of us. Service was wonderful from start to end and all very friendly. I had Osso Buco and my wife had spaghetti without the meatballs ($3 off). We each had a dinner salad ($3.50 each) and a shared dessert of Pannacotta. We also shared a bottle of Naggier Sangiovese. Toatal bill $85 and worth every penney. We'll be back.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Was headed to local sushi but they were closed to the public for an event so we chose Sergio's for our alternative. The service was A+. Our waiter (he never told us his name) was on top at all times. I had the Veal Piccata (excellent piccata sauce) served with flavorful mashed potatoes and vegetables and I added the tomato cucumber gazpacho. My girlfriend had the Halibut special laid atop a seafood risotto loaded with shrimp and a side of local zucchini. The bread was good but I would like it better if it was served plain with balsamic and oil with some parmesan. The grand finale was a shared tiramisu with a little wine chaser. Ummm Ummm
The wine list is extensive, with some, not too expensive. Try the Nevada City Barbera. They won double gold and Sergio's price is reasonable.
We will be back

1  Thank Micheal T
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have been here several times since it opened. Food is very consistent , we usually go for dinner. The wild mushroom risotto is a favorite. I also appreciate that they offer organic chicken. They also have a extensive local wine list and excellent home made desserts and coffee. In our opinion this is the best restaurant in Grass Valley

2  Thank Karin S