“They use lard”

Cuisines: Mexican
Tucson, Arizona
“They use lard”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

In this day and age of health concerns I was disappointed to see they used lard in almost everything.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank CountryHarvestUSA

Sacramento, California
“Our Margaritas restaurant experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family and I enjoyed a birthday lunch last month, and I want people to know how exceptional our service and food was. As soon as we sat down, we were offered chips and salsa, and the server kept them coming throughout our meal. They didn't have a pot of decaf coffee made up, but made up a pot so that my mother could have it with her lunch. We were a party of 6, and although there was another very large party in the restaurant, our lunches came out very timely and were very well presented. The décor of the restaurant was very pretty, and everything was very clean. We will definitely be making Margaritas one of our regular restaurants. Thank you Margaritas!

• Visited April 2013
grass valley, ca
“Great Steaks!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The stakes are amazing, and they BBQ them right there! The rest of the plate is not worth eating. Expensive for iceberg lettuce and baked beans. Atmosphere is so so. The reason I rated them as "Very Good" is because the Steaks really are great! They do have music in the bar on weekends and that's fun.

• Visited August 2012