“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”

Dining options: Breakfast
Cotswolds
“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Start the day with freshly pressed apple juice

Good selection on the menu, I had the tofu scramble and rye toast, good size portions of freshly made food, served with a smile, perfect

Visited May 2014

“breakfast worth going out of your way for”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Really interesting and varied breakfast/lunch menu. Service was attentive and food was great. I had one of the specials - pancakes with fresh nectarines and raspberries, sliced almonds and whipped cream. Yummy! My only complaint is it was an enormous serving and I wish the server had suggested I might want to consider the short stack. My husband had huevos rancheros with black beans, avocado, brown rice, pico de gallo and they were happy to substitute goat cheese to accomodate his cows milk allergy. The server immediately got the milk allergy thing and said their feta was cow milk but they did have goat cheese. This is unusual - many waiters are clueless. All in all a great find. If we lived here we would be regulars.

Visited June 2014
San Juan Cosala, Mexico
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I've been coming here for many years and it's my go- to place for breakfast or brunch. I love the huevos rancheros and the pesto-mushroom omelette. There are a wide variety of omelettes, tofu scrambles, pancakes, cereals, juices sandwiches etc. They even have homemade jam, ketchup and muffins. The service is very friendly and usually fast (unless you come on Father's Day, like I did). Highly recommended if you're in the vicinity.

• Visited June 2014
Santa Monica, California
“Good homemade type food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Easy to get to - right across from our hotel. Ample menu. Portions are BIG. We ordered one and split with with an added side. Pretty tasty. Good service. Would definitely go back and recommend to friends.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank BaysideTravelogue
Penn Valley
“Late breakfast”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Beautiful day in Grass Valley. Stopped for a late breakfast around noon. Ordered the Spanish scramble. Wife ordered French toast. Although the wait staff was very attentive, my scramble arrive at room temperature. Wife's French toast was fine. Room is very noisy.

• Visited April 2014