“Kane's Lives up to its Reputation”

Kane's Family Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic birthday dinner at Kane's. even in the middle of their expansion project, the atmosphere and food were top notch. The only issue I had was so minor it hardly bears mentioning--so I won't. The food was so good my mouth wanted more even when my stomach had had enough. The service was awesome and the sparkler in my dessert was the perfect added touch. Thank you server Jaime!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was my first time going to Kane's, and I was not disappointed. I had the lamb sandwich, which had a really good portion of lamb on it, and it tasted great. My friend had the beef filet, which had an awesome feta cheese sauce over it. He didn't care for his side of brussel sprouts (he had never had them before), but I loved them and ate all of them. Next time I go, I will try their lunch. They have a great, affordable lunch menu for people on a budget.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I've hads some really good lunches here but dinner's have been a waste of money. The dinner service is lacking in professionalism and the food is not up to the price. There are many better places in town to eat. If you want lunch great, dinner... Don't waste your money.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food was good and the service was good, but nothing special to warrant a high score. I like to have a broader flavor profile in order to rate higher than 3 stars.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant in our area! The food is always consistent and delicious. We have never been disapointed. Love the lunchs for under $10 and the menu selection is very large. The dinners are incredible and served in a more gourmet fashion. The ambiance is wondeful and their house wine is actually good! We couldn't ask for more.