“Good, but not the best burger ever”
Review of Habit Burger Grill

Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Granite Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband wanted to try this place since it was voted as one of the best burgers. We love Five Guys and are not California natives. We like In-n-Out, but don't love it. With that said, Habit is good and very similar to In-n-out. Their prices are cheaper than Five Guys and they offer a better variety of sides and such.

I ordered the basic burger with a side salad. My husband had the mushroom burger (I think) with sweet potato fries. We shared a chocolate milkshake.

We agreed if Five Guys had both sweet potato fries and milkshakes they would be the best hands down (in our humble opinion). But Habit wasn't bad. It was a decent burger for the price and much better than going to McDonald's or Burger King.

The atmosphere in the restaurant was nice and cozy. The girl who rang us up was also very friendly.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We have eaten at many Habit Burgers, including the original one in (near?) Santa Barbara. Always good, fresh food, and fast service. I don't eat red meat and I find their veggie burger to be DIVINE! Highly recommend for a fast, inexpensive, quick meal!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Very fresh food and always hot. Great taste and value. Enjoy. Now this is just type for the 50 characters this site is looking for.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Always clean and friendly and atasty burger that seems very fresh!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Always a radical burger. Simple menu but one of the best burgers in town.