“Greasy and Disgusting”

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greasy and Disgusting”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

NEVER WILL GO AGAIN!!!

I gave this place the benefit of a doubt... three times. Every time I have gone to this restaurant I have ended up sick to my stomach. The only reason I gave it a second and third chance was because my husband convinced me to try something different from the menu. But never again... Do not try unless you want to be sick for an entire day.

Visited March 2012

Colorado
“Great mom/pop fastfood joint”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I am a big fan of the mom & pop owned restaurants – the food is authentic, high in quality and made to order. There is a large selection and the prices are reasonable. Demetri’s is no exception. I absolutely LOVE their fried Zuccini and fried mushrooms. When I am in area, I always try to make a trip to Demetri’s for a burger, chicken sandwich or a fish sandwich (my three faves).

• Visited September 2011