Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great time snowmobiling!

We went snowmobiling with Ken and his wife today and had a wonderful time. They were very helpful... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2019
janedennis2
via mobile
Fifty Fest a Huge Success!!

This place is great for private parties, especially if you like camping and music. We were looking... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2018
Mike G

All reviews the barn tour guide these guys atv kathy blast ride ranch smith lead snow trail play
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We've been coming to the Grayeagle area for 25 years, and did the ATV ride/tour for the first time this June. WOW! What a blast! Our 8 and 10-year old boys loved it, as did my husband and I. Ken & Kathy are great - they customized our tour for our younger boys, and Kathy rode ahead and got some super pics (all on a CD for us before leaving). The scenery was amazing, and we will definitely be doing this again on future trips, as well as checking out the snowmobiling in the winter!

PS the many highlights include Ken's dog riding on the back of his ATV, and the awesome mud bog at the end.

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've never been on an ATV in my life. I was a bit intimidated at first, but Ken and his group made me feel so comfortable and at ease. His group was extremely welcoming, informative and friendly. We began on a little training course, and after getting a feel for the ATV's we went on a breath taking tour of the mountains. We managed to spot some bears as well!! Along the way Ken's wife took photographs, which turned out very professional and high-quality. We came back from the tour to an tasty home-cooked BBQ meal. A memorable trip I will never forget. Well worth the cost!!

Pros:
-Provided bandannas and sports glasses to fend off dust
-Meal was an added bonus, didn't expect it to be so good
-Professional photographer captures the special moments
-Breath taking tour with great scenery
-Friendly staff, top notch customer service
-The MUD pit
-A place to rinse off afterward with clean towels to dry off

Cons:
-We had to leave at some point

An incredible value and unique experience. Highly recommended. 5/5 stars!!!

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank Jon H
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Ken and his troupe lead a top notch tour of the 1700 acre ranch. The ATV event starts with a brief intro/training period. Then it's off to the races, going up and down some hand carved paths on the various fileds and mountains surrounding the ranch. The path we took had a good mix of tight turns, hills, straight-aways, and mud. It was a blast. We went for a bachelor party. All told, it took a little under four hours including the amazing home cooked meal afterward. I would leave aside the better part of a day to do the event since it is about an hour outside of Reno. That said, I would do it again in a heartbeat. These guys know what they're doing. Bring extra clothes though; it gets muddy out there.

Date of experience: April 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2010

ATVing was a blast! The ATVing trail was scenic and diverse. This company is very professional, skilled, and nice. This is the company to use!

1  Thank Summitredwood
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Went snowmobiling with Ken and Kathy Smith who run Explore! Sierra Touring out of Chalet View Lodge just east of Graeagle. We had an amazing time and I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. Great equipment, great instruction and all around great folks. Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank nigel777