“New Restaurant Location”

Cuisines: Mexican
Santa Barbara, California
“New Restaurant Location”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Rudy's is within walking distance of my place and whenever I wanted to get a Taco I would walk over and take one home and enjoy it with a cold beer. One Taco you say... Yea. I made the rookie mistake the first time I went there and ordered 2 Tacos and an order of Taquitos. I couldn't eat it all.
I have to say Rudy's is the home of the No Flaco Taco. Big, full and tastey.

Now they closed the older one and moved down a few doors and have put together a very nice restaurant and bar. Didn't know it would be so nice. We watched the last part of the world series game 6 while having dinner. Of course I got, A taco and the wife ordered a seafood chile reaneo. The CR was just ok and the service still had a little rust as any new restaurant would have.
I think with all the effort that went into the new location these small issues will be worked out. I see myself going there a little more often now. I just hope it doesn't get to busy that I can't get in.

• Visited October 2011