“Support The Locals”

Anna's Marketplace Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Goleta
Description: We offer high-quality, delicious American-style baked goods to satisfy your sweet tooth. We offer different types of baked goods including donuts, eclairs, sugar cookies, lemon squares, croissants (sweet and savory), pies, customized cakes, cupcakes, breakfast burritos (vegetarian option included) and many more seasonal treats. You can also stop by for lunch. Our menu consists of artisanal sandwiches and salads. For any sandwich you purchase, we give you a complimentary cookie of your choice.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Found this little place on Sunday morning and went back again on Monday (and will do so every time I am in Goleta).

As noted elsewhere - Who needs Starbucks, this place has Peet's!

On Sunday I ordered the Blueberry Scone. WOW!
Soft but firm, with lots of real berries. This was the best scone I have ever had.
Also note on Sunday's there is frequently a local Farmers Market in the parking lot

On Monday, they were out of Blueberry scones, so I was "forced" to go with the Apple Fritter. Once again, one of the best I've had - crispy and flavorful, but not the least bit greasy. It had a real nice hard sugar icing that was not at all sticky (how does she do that?).

The Pirette opted for a Spinach and Feta Croissant which was reported to be "to die for." I wouldn't know, she was keeping a very close eye on it.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

OK, let's admit it. We bought the apple fritter at Anna's and then went to Starbucks for coffee. Now, no more! Peet's has arrived. The breakfast burritos rock! And yeah, they have cakes and cookies too. Yum!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Great sandwiches, wonderful owners, great designed cupcakes and cake.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

The place was bustling with staff immediately ready to help. Took a while to decide, and wish I could have tried many more of the showcased treats. Staff was patient and courteous, ensuring regulars who already knew their orders were served quickly. Saw a girl beam upon seeing her special cake. Came away with a cranberry scone so light fresh and laden with just the right amount of fruit, cooked to perfection. My son loves our Monterey Reds donuts, but said the frosted old fashioned did not disappoint (rave remark for a teen). We'll be back next time we're in town!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've been going to Anna's every Saturday morning for years. I usually get a chocolate croissant, sometimes I switch it up to donuts. Try the cake donut with cake crumbs on it! Their cookies are also very good.