“They will make authentic Chinese dishes if requested”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ming Dynasty

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Goleta, California
“They will make authentic Chinese dishes if requested”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

I have been to the Ming Dynasty restaurant several times throughout the years. I have never been disappointed in the food or the service. If you want authentic Chinese dishes that are not on the menu, simply ask your server for a recommendation and they will prepare it.

• Visited December 2011

Goleta
“Forget the buffet....have you tried their soups?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

I personally have never tried the buffet, as my daughter and I are both in love with their soups!!!! I adore the sweet & sour soup, she loves the wor won-ton soup We usually can't choose between the two and have to get both!
They do not skimp on the ingredients. The large amount of meat and the variety of delicious veggies is mouth watering to say the least. Though, it is the broth that is
their crowning glory.
We go all the time and we have never been disappointed.
The waitresses are attentive and very welcoming, the decor is beautiful.... this is definetely worth checking out,

• Visited June 2011
Goleta
“Great Service, Variety, and Quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2008

Their lunch buffet is great and really is a bang for your buck. You get both the traditional buffet and the Mongolian BBQ together all you can eat for less than 9 dollars. Recommended!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The only spot I know of...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2008

The only spot I know of where you can get all you can eat Mongolian Barbecue.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Ming Dynasty? Share your experiences!