“Always a great place to stay.”

Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Goleta
Reviewed February 21, 2013

A great hotel still! clean and comfortable. staff always a plus. my grand kids love the breakfast in the morning.
wouldn't stay anywhere else if I could avoid it. keep up the good work. quiet except for train whistle which I really like anyway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. Your kind words are much appreciated. I’m excited to hear you and your family enjoyed our rooms and complimentary breakfast. Thank you again for your review and for staying at our hotel. Next time you visit the area, I would love to share with you some information about Goleta’s South Coast Railroad Museum. It’s a great place for the grand kids. I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in the future. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great amount of Beautiful room, pool and breakfast is great. Rate was really high 300 a night. Hotel was full of Lacrosse athletes and students but you could not hear them except in the AM when they were all leaving the rooms and the doors slam. Decor is really nice. Fresh new bedding and decorations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as our comfortable beds, complimentary breakfast and convenient location to UCSB. We consider it an honor to serve you so if there is ever anything I can do to be of assistance feel free to contact me directly. I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel on a future stay. Thank you again!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is EXACTLY what I look for in a hotel - excellent and new gym, free internet and breakfast, very clean.... perfect! The rooms and the gym look they were just re-done. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the heating system worked perfectly. Everything just worked perfectly!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for giving our property such a great review. Yes, we did recently remodel our fitness center to allow additional workout areas and space to stretch and I’m so excited you enjoyed it. Thank you again for your stay and review. The team will be excited to read it. If there is ever anything I can do to be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly, smiling and helpful. We were greeted pleasantly every time we passed through the lobby. The hotel itself is newer with comfortable, nicely appointed rooms. Very clean. The only negative for me were the pillows..they were too small. The breakfast was very nice with a good selection. The hotel is located conveniently near the freeway and within easy driving distance to Santa Barbara, Solvang and nearby wineries. The warm chocolate chip cookies at the front desk were a nice touch. All things considered, the stay was a memorable pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vince P
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. Your kind words are very much appreciated. It’s fantastic to hear you enjoyed our guest rooms, hotel location and yummy cookies! I’m so happy we were able to be a part of a great memory while visiting the Santa Barbara / Goleta area. Thank you again and if I can ever be of service, please don’t hesitate to call me directly. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my second stay at this property for business in Santa Ynez. I travel extensively throughout the Western states and am extremely loyal to the Hilton brand. Although I think the room rate is a little high, I have to consider the area and what the market will bear. The front desk experience was very good with two very friendly and helpful ladies to welcome me. It's nice to be made feel welcome, especially after an almost full day of crowded airplanes and busy airports.
They were able to recognize my Hhonors Diamond status and upgraded me to a larger room, especially helpful since the first half of the next morning was working from my room. The room appeared to be remodeled and was appointed nicely. No issues AT ALL...
Thanks folks, you helped make my third straight week on the road a little better.
See you next time around!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor and a huge Thank You for your continued loyalty to the Hilton Family. I’m excited to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed the guest rooms. Our Front Desk team will be excited to see your review. They strive so hard to make sure each guest has an enjoyable stay. Thank you again for your valuable time and loyalty. Please feel free to call me anytime if there is ever anything I can be of assistance with. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I am a constant vistor at different Hilton Hotel's properties and some are better than others. I find this property to be a good value for the money; rooms are clean and confortable and staff, for the most part, is extremely helpful. They are quick to react if a guest has a problem which makes so much better when you feel your business is appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We strive to provide top notch service and comfort for each of our guests and I’m thrilled to hear you felt our hotel was able to deliver that. In addition your loyalty to our hotel as well as other Hilton Hotels is so very much appreciated! Thank you! Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Biggest pro is the amazing breakfast buffet. The rooms were nice as well. Cons are that they don't have great service (bring your own towel to the pool) and they are highly overpriced. Also, if you intend to stay at this hotel, I would suggest booking early (months in advance) especially in the summer.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Katie H
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for your most recent review on TripAdvisor. It’s great that you enjoyed our Hampton breakfast as well as our guest rooms. I would love the opportunity to speak to you further regarding your experience with our pool towels. This is not the typical experience so your time and feedback will be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me directly at 805-699-3002 or Denise.Lopez@Hilton.com to discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. Have a great day!

805-699-3002 | Denise.Lopez@Hilton.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goleta
Best Western Plus South Coast Inn
Extended Stay America - Santa Barbara - Calle Real
The Wayfarer
The Wayfarer
#17 of 52 in Santa Barbara

Been to Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta? Share your experiences!