Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta
$199
$189
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$157
Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara(Goleta)(Great Value!)
$309
$134
Best Western Plus South Coast Inn(Goleta)(Great Value!)
$196
$183
Courtyard by Marriott Santa Barbara Goleta(Goleta)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Pool
Residence Inn Santa Barbara Goleta(Goleta)(Great Value!)
$239
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
$499
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $592/night.

All reviewscomplimentary breakfastyogurtnice hotelwould stay here againgreat place to stayminute drivefitness roomfront desk staffbusiness triprooms are cleanfirst flooreasy accessclose to the airportconvenient locationucsbgalenahollister
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly, smiling and helpful. We were greeted pleasantly every time we passed through the lobby. The hotel itself is newer with comfortable, nicely appointed rooms. Very clean. The only negative for me were the pillows..they were too small. The breakfast was very nice with a good selection. The hotel is located conveniently near the freeway and within easy driving distance to Santa Barbara, Solvang and nearby wineries. The warm chocolate chip cookies at the front desk were a nice touch. All things considered, the stay was a memorable pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vince P
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. Your kind words are very much appreciated. It’s fantastic to hear you enjoyed our guest rooms, hotel location and yummy cookies! I’m so happy we were able to be a part of a great memory while visiting the Santa Barbara / Goleta area. Thank you again and if I can ever be of service, please don’t hesitate to call me directly. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my second stay at this property for business in Santa Ynez. I travel extensively throughout the Western states and am extremely loyal to the Hilton brand. Although I think the room rate is a little high, I have to consider the area and what the market will bear. The front desk experience was very good with two very friendly and helpful ladies to welcome me. It's nice to be made feel welcome, especially after an almost full day of crowded airplanes and busy airports.
They were able to recognize my Hhonors Diamond status and upgraded me to a larger room, especially helpful since the first half of the next morning was working from my room. The room appeared to be remodeled and was appointed nicely. No issues AT ALL...
Thanks folks, you helped make my third straight week on the road a little better.
See you next time around!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor and a huge Thank You for your continued loyalty to the Hilton Family. I’m excited to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed the guest rooms. Our Front Desk team will be excited to see your review. They strive so hard to make sure each guest has an enjoyable stay. Thank you again for your valuable time and loyalty. Please feel free to call me anytime if there is ever anything I can be of assistance with. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I am a constant vistor at different Hilton Hotel's properties and some are better than others. I find this property to be a good value for the money; rooms are clean and confortable and staff, for the most part, is extremely helpful. They are quick to react if a guest has a problem which makes so much better when you feel your business is appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We strive to provide top notch service and comfort for each of our guests and I’m thrilled to hear you felt our hotel was able to deliver that. In addition your loyalty to our hotel as well as other Hilton Hotels is so very much appreciated! Thank you! Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Biggest pro is the amazing breakfast buffet. The rooms were nice as well. Cons are that they don't have great service (bring your own towel to the pool) and they are highly overpriced. Also, if you intend to stay at this hotel, I would suggest booking early (months in advance) especially in the summer.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Katie H
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for your most recent review on TripAdvisor. It’s great that you enjoyed our Hampton breakfast as well as our guest rooms. I would love the opportunity to speak to you further regarding your experience with our pool towels. This is not the typical experience so your time and feedback will be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me directly at 805-699-3002 or Denise.Lopez@Hilton.com to discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

There are many wonderful places to stay in the Santa Barbara area. But most are very expensive. The Hampton is just outside of Santa Barbara, near the airport and UCSB. It's a great buy. Very clean with well appointed rooms and a helpful staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank amfpvks
HamptonSBGoleta, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! Our team will be so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. They are always working diligently to make sure everyone has an awesome experience. I’m excited to hear you enjoyed the amenities offered in the guest rooms and our convenient location. Again, thank you for your review and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Please always feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance. Have a great day!