“Muy delicioso!”

Del Pueblo Cafe
Ranked #31 of 141 Restaurants in Goleta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Good service, kitschy decor, and terrific food. I had the Pollo Enlechando - delicious! Close to UCSB and hotels. I'll be back!

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. They always have a variety of soups available. I prefer the Albondigas or pozole Verde. My boys loved the fish fajitas. Definitely a family place since it's owned & operated & run by a local family. Alex is one of the best. But don't get me wrong everyone there does a great job.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

It was lunch time and we were out running errands in Goleta. My my sister suggested we stop at the Del Pueblo Café. It is located in a shopping center. Nice, colorful, causal atmosphere. Friendly staff. We both ordered chicken tostadas and thought they were very good. If I found myself in that same area at dinner time I would give this place a try.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

In a shopping plaza you'll find this wonderful restaurant. Decorated in Spiritual Mexican Chic, the place is festive and fun. I tried the pork Chile Verde, which came with rice and whole beans. I substituted the rice for a side salad. The verde sauce was the finest I've tasted, including the best I've had in New Mexico. The pork was tender and delicious. I looked around at other tables enjoying delicious looking plates.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a wonderful evening we've just had at Del Pueblo. My husband and I brought our daughter from New York to Goleta before her classes at SBCC started. We made friends with a Dad/son pair at our hotel and came to Del Pueblo for dinner. Wonderful atmosphere, polite and attentive service and delicious food--our group ordered fish tacos, chiles rellenos, chicken with FAB mole, a beef burrito and chicken taquitos. We all cleaned our plates. The food was hot, the beer cold, the chips crisp, the salsa hot.....
The tab for five hungry people with six beers, two soft drinks and tons of food was $95 before tip. ¡Olé!

4  Thank Lori12309

Been to Del Pueblo Cafe? Share your experiences!