“Delicious”

Miro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Miro offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, an artistic, luxurious interior and extraordinary cuisine. Chef de Cuisine Johan Denizot has created signature dishes accented with the flavors of the old world and vegetables grown at local ranches near Santa Barbara. The restaurant offers a la carte dining as well as seasonal prix fixe menus.
Westlake Village, California
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Don't stay at the resort just go to dinner here. Amazing view and service with a great wine list. Unlike the resort this restaurant is worth every penny.

Visited September 2013
Tyson T, Manager at Miro, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for writing about your recent dining experience. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful visit and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Kindly,

Tyson Torres

Calgary
“Go for drinks in the lounge. It's relaxing!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Staff was a little fluttery ...one looked like he was on stage. Funny! The food was cold...not much of it and cost allot! I've eaten in number 1world class rest. But I think they are over trying! It was an experience.

1 Thank Moparonthemove
Oak View, California
“Not the best”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My Husband and I dined here for our 29th Wedding Anniversary in August 2013. The service was excellent. Top notch. The food not so much. I had something with noodles, truffles, and a raw egg on top. I didn't like it at all. I couldn't eat it. I was so disappointed. We ordered a dessert to share. Same thing. It was gross. I would save your $300.00 and eat at The Bistro. Much better food there.

Santa Barbara, California
“World Class Dining Experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a magical dining experience at Miro! World class dining which was one I will treasure. The outdoor patio allowed our dinner party to take in the splendor of the Pacific ocean on a balmy Santa Barbara night. Having recently returned from Europe, I was a bit spoiled by the incredible dining in Paris & Italy. I was in for a foodie delight as the service and food at Miro was amazing! From the spot prawns starter to the Chilean sea bass special, it was delicious, fresh and beautifully presented.

Of course I didn't think there was room fo desset and I'm so glad I was a yes. We shared the black forest cake and butterscotch pudding which was supurb! I definitely look forward to returning soon!!!

Orange County, USA
“Average food and disappointing service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The service was incredibly slow and unresponsive. We found the food to be very average, especially given their complex descriptions and presentations. The shrimp in miso was almost tasteless, and the Waygu ribeye was charred raw.

1 Thank 896PaulW896