“walking distance from Super 8 Goleta”

Natural Cafe Goleta
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Goleta
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I'm not a vegetarian but just wanted some nice food and we found it at Natural Cafe. The food and service was great. I also liked how they are environmentally friendly.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I ordered the Ranch Salad to go and when we got it home (several miles away) the salad had no chicken, which was the core of the dish. When I called to complain I was told that next time I was in I would receive "complementary' grilled chicken. Since chicken is the core of the Ranch Salad and I had paid for this 'complementary' chicken, that was a completely unacceptable resolution. Very disappointing customer service - it's one thing to make a mistake another to fail to resolve it. The person I talked to claimed to be the manager, Christie. They need a new manager or better training in customer service.

We won't be going here again - pity because we have enjoyed going here since this location opened.

1  Thank Mary N
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I usually have a hard time passing up the Mt. Fuji stir fry but this weekend I decided to go for the fish tacos. Excellent! I know something is good when I look forward to going back to repeat the experience. I am still thinking about the fish tacos today and I am already to go have another serving.

1  Thank DMcClureDVM
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I eat there often since it is affordable and has good food. Some of the things on the menu are better than others but that is probably a matter of taste. Fish tacos are great as are the salads.

1  Thank Waterwoman19
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We had dinner there and my wife returned for lunch. The restaurant somehow has a bit of an institutional feel that is hard to put my finger on and the food is bland. But, there was nothing extremely negative about it, just nothing strong enough to go back for.

1  Thank astrolake