“Great food, not-so great service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #70 of 141 Restaurants in Goleta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I loved the food, ate my whole plate. Beer was out... Waitress kept leaving for long periods of time. Had to flag other people down repeatedly.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The food was good, but the restaurant is in a strip mall. You might pass it by if you're not paying attention. The service wasn't all that great, though.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We live in a section of Canada that is deprived of good chain family restaurants. So, when we get to areas that have them, we often go to restaurants that others may avoid. My recommendation for this Outback is to GO!! We loved our combination (steak and seafood) dinners at very reasonable prices in a comfortable setting. Good service with only one exception - I complained that the music coming from the kitchen (loud, booming drums) competed with the music piped into the restaurant. The server replied that 'the kitchen likes their music loud' - which I felt was inappropriate. But, I let it go, and just focused on enjoying food that we don't often get, living on our island! It was otherwise an enjoyable dinner for good family fare.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We like Outback for a more special family occasion. Everyone can find something they like (except the amount of calories!)

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Love taking a short drive to Santa Barbara. Spent the day eating good food, shopping and catching a great movie (The Vow... a must see). Outback, my favorite restraurant in SB (Goleta) now opens at 12:00 noon on Sundays;-) Great food, service and prices.