“Gorgeous spa with attentive and friendly service!”
Review of Bacara Resort Spa

Bacara Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Goleta
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have been looking at spas in the Santa Barbara area for my upcoming wedding and I was referred to the Bacara. My fiance and I traveled there for the day to check it out and we were more than pleasantly surprised. Not only is the setting absolutely stunning, but the staff was incredibly kind and attentive. We were warmly greeted by Anthony and he took us on a tour of the facility with enthusiasm that was contagious! I was so impressed, that I ended up booking a night there a few weeks later and found the service consistent. I wish I could stay there every weekend! Everyone I have spoken with from Lauren, Anthony, and Shana at the Spa, to Anne and others in management, to the waitstaff at the restaurants, I was impressed! They also have a fabulous guitarist, Chris Fossek, who plays certain nights at the gorgeous bar. Lovely!

3  Thank purposeandtravel
There are newer reviews for Bacara Resort Spa

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The service was excellent especilly by the pool although the staff is college students they are on top of things and very friendly. Will be back as soon as my pocket book will allow.

2  Thank lillie32940
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Bacara has top-rated chefs, but we weren't all that impressed. The location is out of the way, and it was freezing cold thanks to fog. Won't go back any time soon.

Thank L. K
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Did enjoy the gift shop and the spa. Had a great time relaxing. They offered robs and nice quiet spot to sit while relaxing.

1  Thank TexasChic13
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Wonderful workout area and massage rooms. The only real place to find at Bacara where you can relax in a quiet atmosphere.

Been to Bacara Resort Spa? Share your experiences!