“VERY GOOD”

Costa Terraza
Ranked #76 of 141 Restaurants in Goleta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had a fantastic lunch at Costa Terraza while waiting for our flight at the SB Airport. They have a good menu with great local beers....all without the usual price inflation of an airport.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Where to start. How about the ice tea comes from a nozzle, the Mexican soups are from packages and are full of thickener - no real tortilla in these. The hot dishes are just an excuse to melt pre-made red sauce and cheap institutional cheese on something. I have eaten her twice once I was starving and came away amazed at how bad t wasand the second time so I could write a review fairly. In the old and better airport there was a simple place - The Overlook Cafe. They did OK hamburgers, OK omlettes and Ok everything. I wish they were back it was a fine dining experience compared to the Costa Terraza.