This luxury resort is by far the best choice for stays in Santa Barbara. From the moment you pull up to check in, everyone is happy to see you, and very hospitable.
The Bar, adjacent to the lobby is lively, and the service and menu options are great. Dinner at Bistro restaurant provides a beautiful backdrop for a quiet, lovely evening. Spacious outdoor seating with heaters offers ocean views. The newly decorated interior of Bistro is beautiful and the comfortable inside seating is well thought out.
Try the delicious dinner buffet, with an abundance of fresh, beautifully displayed seafood and accompaniments. For Breakfast, the buffet, again at Bistro is busy, but quickly replenished, and offers many options such as delicous waffles and omelettes any way you can imagine. An abundance of fruit for your enjoyment is also avaialable on the buffet. If you are not a buffet lover, then try the Eggs Benedict, featuring home made Hollandaise - simply delicious.
The guestrooms are spacious and well appointed, with wood beamed ceiling details. The balconies/patios are also furnished with cozy seating, perfect to relax and enjoy a bottle of wine. Luxurious Frette linens and plush towels are a very nice touch. Large in room tub and seperate shower are a nice touch. Ample counter space and plenty of great lighting. The Iphone docking station is also very nice detail! There are alot of beautiful, considerate details to this hotel - too numerous to mention!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the bluffs and beaches of the Gaviota coast lies a resort of stunning natural beauty and relaxed luxury. With 78 acres of oceanfront property, including two miles of natural beach, Bacara offers an expansive sun-drenched setting with endless vistas of sea and sky. The resort's innovative and artful design is in keeping with the intimacy and aesthetics of a Mediterranean village. Unwind at an award-winning 42,000-square-foot spa and fitness center or relax beside one of three zero-edge swimming pools and 26 private cabanas. The resort's 358 newly-renovated guestrooms and signature suites artfully infuse luxurious interiors with modern technologies for a true sense of comfort. Additional resort amenities include a new oceanfront restaurant, Angel Oak, four Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a Foley wine tasting room, and the adjacent Sandpiper Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bacara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Bacara Resort
- Bacara Spa Resort Santa Barbara
- Bacara Resort Santa Barbara Ca
- Bacara Santa Barbara
- Bacara Hotel Santa Barbara