As a local, this was my fifth stay at Bacara and I am now staying here exclusively when I am in the area.( I live an hour or so north of Santa Barbara and work downtown and have occasion to stay in the area for work and for fun.)
I am typically looking to feel pampered, relax and have peace and quiet... those are my top priorities and Bacara never disappoints! I have stayed in many of their room types, from the "no ocean view, no fireplace" just a really nice room on the property to the " two balcony with amazing ocean views.. can you believe we're actually here!?" room closest to the ocean. They are all wonderfully appointed, clean and comfortable.
The service is friendly and professional from making the reservation, valet, check in, housekeeping, just all the way around.
After my last visit, I responded to an online survey and actually received a personal response from the General Manager of the property. (After answering MANY surveys over the years, I do realzied that the usual response, if any, is a generic e mail.) I belive Bacara truly cares about their guests having a great experience and about having their guests return time and time again.
Planning a spa day with a girlfriend soon... will post review at that time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the bluffs and beaches of the Santa Barbara coast lies The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara, a resort of stunning natural beauty and relaxed luxury. With 78 acres of oceanfront property, including two miles of natural beach, we offer an expansive sun-drenched setting with endless vistas of sea and sky. Our resort in Santa Barbara, California features innovative and artful design that is in keeping with the intimacy and aesthetics of a Mediterranean village. Unwind at an award-winning 42,000-square-foot spa and fitness center or relax beside one of three zero-edge swimming pools and 26 private cabanas. The resort's 358 newly-renovated guestrooms and signature suites artfully infuse luxurious interiors with modern technologies for a true sense of comfort. Additional resort amenities include a new oceanfront restaurant, Angel Oak, four Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a Foley wine tasting room, and the adjacent Sandpiper Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Bacara Resort
- Bacara Spa Resort Santa Barbara
- Bacara Resort Santa Barbara Ca
- Bacara Santa Barbara
- Bacara Hotel Santa Barbara