I've stayed here several times a year for four years (two daughters at UCSB), and will continue to do so for about another two. Wouldn't stay anywhere else. Delicious, filling, cooked to order full breakfast in a lovely setting (both indoors and out). Quiet rooms, such comfortable beds. Staff have always been responsive and attentive. It's a little expensive, but close by UCSB. If you're looking for something other than the usual chain hotel experience in Goleta, you can't go wrong at Pacifica Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara