We stayed at this hotel for one night in May as part of a road trip up the West Coast of California. It was OK. It felt a bit tired and run down but it was certainly clean and comfortable. Free Wi-fi and a nice balcony to sit on and a good coffee making machine were welcome. We stayed in room 228 which was perfectly quiet (I had requested a quiet room). Check in was easy and the complimentary breakfast in the morning cooked to order was just what we needed. If you need a place for the night because you are checking out Santa Barbara and want somewhere safe and clean and cheap then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara