“A fun place to eat”

Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Gold River
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The people are friendly, the food is excellent, the wine choice is outstanding, and have never had to wait for service. Mario makes you feel special just being there. They have a great happy hour with both good prices on food and drinks. Will continue to go as often as possible.

2  Thank shasta-angel

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food is always good, fresh and tasty; but service can be iffy, sometimes great and other times painfully slow and inattentive. The wine list is decent and moderately priced. Good California cuisine. Just wish I could depend on having the good as opposed to poor service and I might dine here more often

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We are from Vacaville so this restaurant is not down the street. We have had dinner her 5 times in the last year and lunch twice. Each time the food has been outstanding. The corn chowder is excellent. Mario the Manager/Owner has always made us feel very welcome and special. The service has been top notch. Try the meatloaf as it is the best. The rack of lamb was very good as well. All six of us dining really liked our food. The prices are very reasonable. Will be definitely be returning...love this place.

2  Thank LGuerrieri
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

I went here last night with my gf because we had heard the food was pretty good here. We were seated outside which was perfect because the weather was really nice. They brought us water and bread but then we waited for what felt like forever for the waitress to take our drink order. We ended up waiting about 15 minutes, which was odd since there were only 4 other couples at this place. We ordered our drinks and dinner at the same time.
She really liked the salad, I thought their pizza was burnt and dry along with the calamari I ordered that was not good at all.
Overall awful experience and I doubt that I will ever go back to this place.

1  Thank deltaisg21
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Went there with family and friends on a Tuesday night. The place was deserted. So they put us near the bar. Not sure why but it seemed to be a weird choice of location (since there were only 5 of us). I had the meatloaf which was tremendous. The pricing was reasonable. Everyone else liked their food.

3  Thank Lronn H