“Quaint, clean and close to APU!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glendora
20th Century Motor Lodge
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Glendora
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was a very enjoyable stay. The first room I stayed in smelled like smoke, so without hesitation they gave me a different room. The bed was comfy and the room was quite large. I am looking forward to my next stay there.

Room Tip: room 120 or 122 (I can't remember the exact number) has 2 beds and was very comfortable & la...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank haybro

Reviewed November 7, 2012

All the great things you read about at the 20th Century Motor Lodge are true! The rooms are ugh, we had a room with 2 queens, a kitchen which included a 2-burner stove, refrig and micro. Well it made me wish I was staying there longer! The owners are very nice, and very seervice oriented. Thanks so much for treating us like family and keeping this traditional Motor Lodge in great shape and at a very reasonable rate.

Room Tip: They are in 4-plex buildings, ask for one near the parking lot if you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I found this motel by chance and I'm sure glad I did. It offers the best of old-fashioned service, ambience and comfort. You can park in front of your room and enjoy the surroundings without climbing stairs, opening key-card doors and all that hassle of new big-box motels. It is spotless and the service is wonderful. It was quiet and I felt safe and secure. The bath had a great tile floor and the plumbing worked fine. There was even a fridge and micro wave. The is a Denny's with a Route 66 Diner style not far from the motel.

I was forgetful and left an item in my room and they offered to mail it back for me. It is an easy on/off to the 210 freeway and I will be staying there again for sure!

Room Tip: Rooms with parking in front of them are great.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Peter C
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We rented a few different rooms at this very old motor lodge. My room was nice with new paint, and carpeting. I slept well in the bed and I am very picky. The other person in my group had a dingy room with old stained carpet and outdated bedding. The value for my room was good, But I would not have enjoyed the non updated room at all. UGH! On a positive note; the organic per cup coffee maker in our rooms was good stuff.. and the lodge appeared to have someone working on renovating the older rooms while we were there. The pool is NOT heated so the relaxing swim I had planned on DID NOT HAPPEN!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside are nice an quiet
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank RainAshland
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This property is definitely no-frills but you don't pay for them either. You will encounter a clean room with comfy beds. The owners are amazingly personable. Pops kindly switched my room to a cheaper alternative when I told him I didn't need a second bed. It was a 5 minute drive to APU, and a 2 minute drive to Donut Man. :) I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are a coffee drinker, confirm that there will be a coffee maker in the room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank PixelPrincess_2011
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Loved it!! Super clean cottage style rooms, carpets looked and smelled fresh, tons of room. Very spacious, had a recliner plus two sitting chairs and a desk and still lots of room to spare. Nostalgic feel, clean and comfortabl (comfy beds too). Located in the town with all the conviences (food, etc). Very nice staff. I would definetly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kim g
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I found this motel after reading reviews for another hotel I was planning to stay in. I enjoy finding unique little places (even though I miss out on the reward points for staying at chain hotels) and based on all the good ratings decided to give this place a try. When I called to make my reservation (no fancy website reservation system for this place), the lady that answered the phone was very pleasant and helpful. When I checked in, I was given a choice of two different rooms and the owner (I presume) was so friendly. Also, you get a real room key, no electronic locks here, which I thought was kinda cute! My room was right across from the pool, too bad we didn't have time to use it...maybe next time! There was also a parking spot right in front of my room, however with my big truck I chose to park in the parking lot. My room was right behind the office, and close to the main street (Route 66) but there wasn't much road noise and I felt safe here. The location was very convenient to dining, gas, and grocery stores and not that far off the 210. We stayed here for a soccer camp at Azusa Pacific, which was less than 5 miles away...another plus! My room had a fridge and a small coffee maker, in the morning it was pleasant to have a cup of coffee while sitting outside, very nice! The room itself was large, comfortable, and clean with plenty of sitting areas. Could have used more pillows and towels, but I didn't ask for any so I guess I can't complain about that. Overall, I was very happy with my stay here and definitely will stay here again if I'm in the area. I have paid twice as much for rooms that weren't as nice!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jentheqoe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendora
Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex
#2 of 4 in Glendora
Glendora Motel
Glendora Motel
#1 of 1 in Glendora

Been to 20th Century Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!