“Very nice little property”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glendora
20th Century Motor Lodge
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Glendora
San Francisco, California
“Very nice little property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This property is definitely no-frills but you don't pay for them either. You will encounter a clean room with comfy beds. The owners are amazingly personable. Pops kindly switched my room to a cheaper alternative when I told him I didn't need a second bed. It was a 5 minute drive to APU, and a 2 minute drive to Donut Man. :) I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are a coffee drinker, confirm that there will be a coffee maker in the room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank PixelPrincess_2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Porterville, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Loved it!! Super clean cottage style rooms, carpets looked and smelled fresh, tons of room. Very spacious, had a recliner plus two sitting chairs and a desk and still lots of room to spare. Nostalgic feel, clean and comfortabl (comfy beds too). Located in the town with all the conviences (food, etc). Very nice staff. I would definetly recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kim g
Manteca, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I found this motel after reading reviews for another hotel I was planning to stay in. I enjoy finding unique little places (even though I miss out on the reward points for staying at chain hotels) and based on all the good ratings decided to give this place a try. When I called to make my reservation (no fancy website reservation system for this place), the lady that answered the phone was very pleasant and helpful. When I checked in, I was given a choice of two different rooms and the owner (I presume) was so friendly. Also, you get a real room key, no electronic locks here, which I thought was kinda cute! My room was right across from the pool, too bad we didn't have time to use it...maybe next time! There was also a parking spot right in front of my room, however with my big truck I chose to park in the parking lot. My room was right behind the office, and close to the main street (Route 66) but there wasn't much road noise and I felt safe here. The location was very convenient to dining, gas, and grocery stores and not that far off the 210. We stayed here for a soccer camp at Azusa Pacific, which was less than 5 miles away...another plus! My room had a fridge and a small coffee maker, in the morning it was pleasant to have a cup of coffee while sitting outside, very nice! The room itself was large, comfortable, and clean with plenty of sitting areas. Could have used more pillows and towels, but I didn't ask for any so I guess I can't complain about that. Overall, I was very happy with my stay here and definitely will stay here again if I'm in the area. I have paid twice as much for rooms that weren't as nice!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jentheqoe
Cambridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

My son was graduating and we had a family group of 8 for that event that stayed at the 20th Century Motor Lodge. Everything worked out very well for us. Clean, comfortable, affordable, wifi, nice pool. No breakfast, but we picked up bagels and orange juice and had a pool party for the whole group. No complaints. Would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the office for best wifi access.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Santa99
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

Great rate,clean and safe area,that's near variety of dining options, also close to other cities for entertainment attractions ,less than 5 minutes to 210 freeway , manager was helpful,friendly. Trust me you will go back if you go once.

Room Tip: The standard room is a great option if you want fridge and microwave, all rooms also have cable if y...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Merl H
Nanaimo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Being very unhappy with the last couple of stays that we had at the Red Roof Inn in San Dimas, Ca, we decided to try this motel which was new to us. Besides the convenience of it being closer to our family in Glendora, just about everything about it was convenient. We stayed 7 nights and the room was clean, large and fairly quiet. The grounds were very nice and there was a lot of nice, manicured lawn to walk our little dog on. For those that like to eat out, it is located very close to several nice restraunts. The staff was also really nice. It was a really nice stay. We will definately being staying there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Stef D
Winter Park, fl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I visited Glendora to see my father, and he already had a house full of company,(family get together), so I stayed 2 nights at the 20th Century Motor Lodge until some family returned home. I was with my teenage daughter, we both liked the room, it was spacious. It did not
have a lot of "luxury" items like wi-fi, coffee maker, or fancy furnishings; but it did have a lot of personality and charm. The owner was very friendly, curteous and helpful, I couldn't find my key late one night and he accessed the room for me. I found key the next day!
Definately got value for the price of the room. Also, close to all stores, and my family.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank RTA016
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendora
BEST WESTERN PLUS Route 66 Glendora Inn
Stardust Motel
Stardust Motel
#3 of 4 in Azusa
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Claremont

Been to 20th Century Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!