Best Western Plus Route 66 Glendora Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Glendora
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The hotel was located in an area away from I-210West and was in proximity to several restaurants on the same street. Access off/onto the freeway was a short distance. It was refurbished by BW about seven years ago. The rooms were well-furbished, the decor was very pleasant, and the bed was very comfortable. It deserved the "Plus" designation!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Had a good experience with Best Western, it was a last minute trip on the 4th of July, so not many hotels had the bed capacity I needed, and for about $30 more a night than what I normally pay Best Western came to my rescue with a good nights sleep. Only downfall was the internet service the first night kept losing connection so that was a little frustraging the next morning it was perfect!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The Best Western in Glendora CA is just as clean and nice as it was when it first opened. We wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff is professional and helpful, and it's in a great location. I am very unhappy that I have to stretch this review to a minimum of 200 characters, as I have nothing else to say.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We chose this hotel because it was fairly close to a business we wished to visit. It is an attractive, very well maintained and comfortable facility that was in such great condition. I asked if it were newly built and I learned that it is seven years old. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated, and comfortable.
While we did not get into the water, we did enjoy relaxing around the attractive pool/spa. It was comfortable and the landscaping was very attractive. I was delighted to see, as we were entering the pool area a very large flock of bright green parrot like birds taking flight over the property.

I enjoyed finding heavy ceramic coffee cups and nice glass drinking glasses in our room and a good flat screened TV with many channels. The ice machine that produced plenty of ice very quickly.
The landscaping around the building was, as at the pool, exceptionally well designed and attractive. Enjoyed the art piece of a grand piano displayed over the entrance complete with money in the tip jar that i felt reflected attention to detail in this establishment
The few staff we encountered were both efficient and pleasant.
The breakfast was fairly standard, but of good quality with abundant choices.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I would stay here again. Staff is wonderful I had everything I needed. Room was comfortable. Since this was more a business trip but I brought the family I was unable to use all of the amenities available to me.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Always such a pleasure to stay at this hotel!! Ashley at the front desk is always so helpful and very pleasant. The hotel is very quiet and easy to get to. Always clean. We have stayed at this hotel for the last two years an average of 24 nights! I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have family in Glendora so we've stayed in lots of hotels in this area. For the city of Glendora, this is the newest hotel available and an excellent choice. Other good options can be found in San Dimas not too far away. This hotel is in a safe, quiet neighborhood with dining options nearby, convenient enough to freeway access without having it running next to your room. Parking is plentiful every time we've stayed there -- maybe because there aren't that many units. Breakfast is average for a hotel of this class, passable but nothing to write home about. Two things I want to mention: 1) Beds are rock hard. I am not that fond of very firm mattresses so this may be personal taste. 2) The lights in the bathroom operate on a sensor. While I was taking a shower it must have gone out about a dozen times and I had to wave my arms around outside the shower to get the lights to come back on. It also comes on if you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, when you would prefer not to have light! Other than those two quirks I found the BW Glendora a perfectly fine place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendora
Home2 Suites by Hilton Azusa
Garden Inn & Suites
Garden Inn & Suites
#3 of 4 in Glendora
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Holiday Inn Express San Dimas

Been to Best Western Plus Route 66 Glendora Inn? Share your experiences!