“Best Breakfast (come early!)”

Flappy Jack's Pancake House
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Glendora
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I love eating breakfast here (French Toast, Pancakes, Belgian Waffles, Crepes, Omelets, Skillets....) A lot of choices to pick from. There's always a line here on the weekends around 9am. So you better wake up early!!

Portions are pretty big and entrees will run approximately $8-12 a person for breakfast. For two people we usually spend about $25 - $28. Our servers have always been very friendly.

They have cool artwork & (Route 66) ambiance inside and eye pleasing food. At times, you wonder if you're here eating dessert for breakfast or what?... well for me at least. I always get french toast, waffles, or crepes. This place is one of the best breakfast places I've been to in a while (probably the best in the area at least). :)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My son loves going here. He gets filled up! It is hard to get in on weekends for breakfast because it is always busy.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Flappy Jacks is a very popular restaurant in Glendora. Breakfasts are good, and the food is served in more than generous amounts.. Be prepared to wait on the weekends.

While the food is good, it has the atmosphere of pretty much any chain cafe. Still give it a try once before you seek out another "mom and pop" breakfast place...

Reviewed February 20, 2013

No matter what you order here, you get a lot of food! Love their green chile and cheese omelet with a side of crisp bacon, m-m-m-m-m. Giant pancakes. With lunch you get soup and salad and your entree, it's really enough to share, as are most of their meals! The only time I've been disappointed was when I ordered their grilled bacon and cheese sandwich - it had cooled off by the time it arrived, so the cheese was congealed. I like hot, melty cheese! I'd have sent it back, but they were very busy and I was on my lunch break, so I thought it might not come back in time for me to enjoy it without rushing. Good place for families with kids. It's always crowded with a wait, but it's worth it.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Alway a line for this place, but we have been there several times to find it a bit average. They serve a large portion, but the flavors are average at best, still a good place for the family.